• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Dalek

It's in my FAQ :]

To complete the Sunsinger Radience kill test just start the Will of Crota mission with Bad Juju. With Radiance set for Duration and Firebolt grenades you get at least half your kills if not outright complete the challenge in the first room. Pay special attention to have Radiance ready when the thralls spawn.

I think the best move is to complete the everything except the last step. The last step is when you claim the class item, XP and Rep. If you save that for TTK then the XP won't be wasted. The quests are pretty fun to do now since so many other people are doing them. You are very likely to get teammates trying to do the same thing and you end up playing strikes with everybody generating orbs.

The two most important Strikes are both Dark Below missions.
Undying Mind - Majors
Will of Crota - Minions

What room is that "monster closet??"

Are we not getting rep and rewards for strikes anymore? Whats up with that?

And I can only choose low level strikes!

Lee

http://bungiestore.com/collections/accessories/products/ghost-plush

29.99 united states dollars

COfnG3xVAAAiZjp.jpg:large

Want but not quite enough to spend $30 + $10 shipping on it.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned

To complete the Sunsinger Radience kill test just start the Will of Crota mission with Bad Juju. With Radiance set for Duration and Firebolt grenades you get at least half your kills if not outright complete the challenge in the first room. Pay special attention to have Radiance ready when the thralls spawn.

I think the best move is to complete the everything except the last step. The last step is when you claim the class item, XP and Rep. If you save that for TTK then the XP won't be wasted. The quests are pretty fun to do now since so many other people are doing them. You are very likely to get teammates trying to do the same thing and you end up playing strikes with everybody generating orbs.

Undying Mind - Majors
Will of Crota - Minions

Cheers dude. Seems I need to complete more Dark Below story to unlock Will of Crota. New character so only have parts of the main story unlocked so far but thanks for the FAQ.

Rehsa

Damn 20 pages in a couple hours, must be good stuff. I have yet to play but noticed on bungie.net that my saved Petra amd Eris bounties they were complete auto turned in, did I miss that memo? AFAIK they said turn in to the respective person not they would do it for you. Pushed my damn factions over the edge v.v

Hedge

Undying Mind - Majors
Will of Crota - Minions

I still have no idea how you can get grenade kills so fast in radiance. I have come close with 14 kills, but my fireteam decimates them before I have a chance to get the rest.

"These exotics now have a chance to drop from the large chest in the Queen’s Arena" (PoE exotics)

Anyone know if this means you can just run the matchmade version of PoE to open the chest? I regret not getting Dreg's for collection purposes. =/

Is there a reason to do the subclass quests?

Nah. Only if you want a head start on class items. But you miss out on the XP. And possible new gear/weapons that may drop along the way. It's up to you what is more important! I'm definitely saving them for TTK.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
No, LKT, OT 30 is upon us.
I meant quoted for truth of course!

And yeah...

see my work day is over. but if I go home you'll all post like crazy while I'm driving and we'll need the OT and I'll have to try to do it from my phone with my feet on the steering wheel and crash into a trailer hauling dismantled land mines only one of them wasn't disarmed properly and it'll explode and debris will be rocketed into the air and hit an airplane transporting Jennifer Lawrence to a movie set at this very moment and she'll die.

So it would be much better to just get it done before I leave.

get it people? if you don't want Jennifer Lawrence to die you will post. like 200 more times.

Are we not getting rep and rewards for strikes anymore? Whats up with that?

Does Eris not give out bounties any more?

I think it's just temporary for now. the Dark Below quest line has broken the old rank4 cap so I assume those bounties will be back next week.

do it but don't finish it until tuesday so the XP can go into your levels.

I don't see the harm in finishing them now. Motes give you EXP now.

I knew it was a little crazy when I logged in last night and had 101 friends online. even at hype times it was around 60 or so. its a goddamn family reunion up in here.

TOP OF THE PAGE"

WELCOME HOME DGAF!

Top Bottom