• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

http://energydrink-us.redbull.com/red-bull-quest fill this out with an image of the code on the can, give it 1-3 business days for a response.

They do as long as you enter everything in the form above correctly.

I have a support request open with them since July 6th. Their only response was to send me a link to their FAQ on July 16th (which did not answer my question). They have not replied since. I included screenshots of the both of the tabs, zero response from them. Maybe you had better luck.

Kalamari

I don't think G+H is the problem, I think the problem is that there are too many opportunities for everyone to have heavy ammo in the game. It's like every 3 minutes the game turns into team rockets. doesn't Bungie know this isn't a very fun gametype?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So am I going to have to delete a character to play through year one with all the changes?
Is there any chance they give us a fourth character slot?
A lot of these changes seem to make a character limit pointless now.

Beezette

Neo Member
I selected the House of Wolves Control from the Crucible playlist today, and the first two maps I got were Shores of Time and Pantheon. Only after that did I get Timekeeper. I was under the assumption that it was just 4 maps (and had been when HoW first dropped). Anyone know anything about this?

Sorry if this has already been asked. Just curious.
Can't wait for Taken King!

FyreWulff

I selected the House of Wolves Control from the Crucible playlist today, and the first two maps I got were Shores of Time and Pantheon. Only after that did I get Timekeeper. I was under the assumption that it was just 4 maps (and had been when HoW first dropped). Anyone know anything about this?

Sorry if this has already been asked. Just curious.
Can't wait for Taken King!

non-HoW maps were added in a patch a while back

Mindlog

So am I going to have to delete a character to play through year one with all the changes?
Is there any chance they give us a fourth character slot?
A lot of these changes seem to make a character limit pointless now.
After the 200 Mark cap there is no chance in hell they expand our vault space with a fourth character slot.

Sort of agreed on the last point. They lifted a lot of the multi-character grindery, but introducing a new per-character grind subverts that good-will no matter how well intentioned the chicanery.

darthbob

Ugh, been getting disconnects all day. Tried to join up with some gaffers and bam! kicked to orbit with a Quail error code.

Feels like the network quality has taken a plummet in the last few weeks.

Those wallpapers remind me. Whatever happened to Seven Seraphs? Were they ever going to be in the game? Is there any mention of them in the lore? I'd like to see them added in with the Taken king.

Digging this post up from the dead...16 hours ago, but aren't they the ones that have banners in the map on the other tower? I recall a GI article saying that map had banners from a now defunct group

Anastasis

Gonna need DGAF to toss around some witty titles then.

What I can do is split the infographic into tiles and put the 2.0 tiles at the top for the first few days.

Destiny 2.0 |OT| Questificate This!
Destiny 2.0 |OT| It's about Space!
Destiny The Taken King |OT| Press A Oryx to Play!
Destiny The Taken King |OT| Daddy's Issues
Destiny The Taken King |OT| Family Matters

Digging this post up from the dead...16 hours ago, but aren't they the ones that have banners in the map on the other tower? I recall a GI article saying that map had banners from a now defunct group

Come to think of it that may be the case. I don't really remember as I skimmed through that article pretty quickly. It would definitely be cool to see and if it's there it will probably be in the corresponding grimoire card for the map.

Werd

Hey I could use some quick advice if anyone cares to, just started this week (TTK digital) and I have exactly the 23 motes of light to buy an exotic gauntlet engram from Xur. Is that a good use of the motes?
edit: Alright I'll save it for now and do some more googling on what you can do with them, thanks.

Beezette

Neo Member
non-HoW maps were added in a patch a while back

Ah, thanks man. Must have missed those patch notes. I kind of liked it more when it was exclusively HoW maps. I wanted to get familiar with them as much as I can before Taken King drops. I remember when HoW dropped, I was always horrible at the Dark Below maps initially.

DjRalford

Hey I could use some quick advice if anyone cares to, just started this week (TTK digital) and I have exactly the 23 motes of light to buy an exotic gauntlet engram from Xur. Is that a good use of the motes?

As a new player i would save the motes, little point in you using them now when in 2 weeks the exotic you get is worthless, and the engram is not guaranteed to be for your class afaik

Come to think of it that may be the case. I don't really remember as I skimmed through that article pretty quickly. It would definitely be cool to see and if it's there it will probably be in the corresponding grimoire card for the map.

Bungie’s Take: “At one time there was a fourth faction that held court in this tower along with the beginnings of the New Monarchy faction. You can see that in the banners on each side of the map. On one side you have the familiar New Monarchy logo, but on the other you have this unfamiliar logo that is still tattered and torn from when this faction used to exist.”

They didn't name it but it has to be seven Seraphs

Daemul

DestinyGAF full of scrubs, can't even beat Crota

I'll join you, I THINK we are friends on PSN already. Arekkusu77

Oh got one more guy who needs to do it.

Well, if you need a sixth for CE HM, I'm in - I just haven't done it on HM before, and haven't done the raid at all since December, but I can follow everyone's lead. PSN: SoullessSHOES

I get the feeling that a few people think that 2.0 is coming a week earlier than TTK. But I think I heard that it is releasing concurrently with TTK.

Update 2.0 marks the beginning of Destiny Year Two. We want to make sure you’re prepared when it drops, so Destiny Player Support is doing the most to ensure you know your foe. All Destiny players will be required to download and apply the Update to continue playing even if they do not purchase Destiny: The Taken King. Below are some of the big items to help you fully prepare for the update on September 8, 2015.

Plus this https://twitter.com/knowsworthy/status/637688728245305344?s=09

DjRalford

I get the feeling that a few people think that 2.0 is coming a week earlier than TTK. But I think I heard that it is releasing concurrently with TTK.

from the horses mouth

“Update 2.0 marks the beginning of Destiny Year Two. We want to make sure you’re prepared when it drops, so Destiny Player Support is doing the most to ensure you know your foe. All Destiny players will be required to download and apply the Update to continue playing even if they do not purchase Destiny: The Taken King. Below are some of the big items to help you fully prepare for the update on September 8, 2015.”

EDIT - Beaten like beaten thing that's been beaten

Bungie’s Take: “At one time there was a fourth faction that held court in this tower along with the beginnings of the New Monarchy faction. You can see that in the banners on each side of the map. On one side you have the familiar New Monarchy logo, but on the other you have this unfamiliar logo that is still tattered and torn from when this faction used to exist.”

They didn't name it but it has to be seven Seraphs

Well there it is! Good stuff. Like you said it's definitely Seven Seraphs as that's been known about since before launch and I think even had themed merchandise.

GhaleonEB

from the horses mouth

“Update 2.0 marks the beginning of Destiny Year Two. We want to make sure you’re prepared when it drops, so Destiny Player Support is doing the most to ensure you know your foe. All Destiny players will be required to download and apply the Update to continue playing even if they do not purchase Destiny: The Taken King. Below are some of the big items to help you fully prepare for the update on September 8, 2015.”

EDIT - Beaten like beaten thing that's been beaten

To add to the above - 2.0 includes the "questification" of the base game, Nolanbot, economy changes and updated leveling systems.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=176895077&postcount=2161

The player level cap will be increased on the 15th.

Top Bottom