• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

phen0m24

Something really cool

Applied the code for the Nepal shader and emblem and it showed up on both the ps4 and XB1 characters.

Pretty neat.

JayHayabusa

Trying to move away from Thorn. Practicing TLW.

So far it's hit or miss.

What I ve seen work best for me is:
- aim down sights almost always
- pull one bullet at a time and not rely on auto firing

Is there any particularities I need to know about TLW? Really liking the feel of it and want to get better at it!

Top of the page tax.
px4O4kM.jpg

I like. You have good taste in music.

That would work. Perhaps with a tweak:

Destiny 2.0 / The Taken King |OT| Awesome Subtitle

I can edit out the 2.0 part when TTK is live / note that TTK is live, etc. as we go. Just note near the top of the OP about the staged release for TTK and it should be good.

(The above is really just a suggestion, do what you want, I'll keep it up to date.)

Gonna need DGAF to toss around some witty titles then.

What I can do is split the infographic into tiles and put the 2.0 tiles at the top for the first few days.

Daemul

Reaching level 40 first day will be a breeze, the real feat will be maxing out the new subclass in the first day, now that would be something.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Gonna need DGAF to toss around some witty titles then.

What I can do is split the infographic into tiles and put the 2.0 tiles at the top for the first few days.

Des2.0ny |OT| The Taken King
Des2.0ny TTK |OT| No HDD Space
Des2.0ny TTK |OT| Moonbringer Confirmed
Des2.0ny TTK |OT| Dedicated Hard Drive
Des2.0ny TTK |OT|
In Luke We Trust

What im getting at is that Des2.0ny is a must

Kyoufu

Reaching level 40 first day will be a breeze, the real feat will be maxing out the new subclass in the first day, now that would be something.

Probably not gonna happen unless we save our packages and buffs for the subclass rather than our character level.

Seeing as how we'll naturally reach 40 via Story missions then I suppose it's best to do that.

I do have around 40 Focused Light consumables so it probably won't take longer than a couple of days.

I still haven't ponied up the cash monies for TTK...I shouldn't be hindered by that on the 8th, correct? Can you get HoW vendor gear if you just have vanilla?

Daemul

Probably not gonna happen unless we save our packages and buffs for the subclass rather than our character level.

Seeing as how we'll naturally reach 40 via Story missions then I suppose it's best to do that.

I do have around 40 Focused Light consumables so it probably won't take longer than a couple of days.

I thought that this was what everyone was already doing, or is it just me? o_O

XAL

Something really cool

Applied the code for the Nepal shader and emblem and it showed up on both the ps4 and XB1 characters.

Pretty neat.

Is this always the case?

I've been cagey about redeeming mine...

When I get to the redemption page it only has my PSN listed as connected, but my xb1 is "linked"

Daemul

Pfft who need packages when Red Bull codes :)

I've got my Red Bull codes, 10x 5k bounties and 20 public event packages at the postmaster. If that shit doesn't get my Nightstalker subclass maxed out in one go, than I don't know just what the fuck can. I wanna be able to go into the crucible a couple of hours after TTK launches and make people rage with shadestep.

It's what I'm doing.

107211-Arnold-Schwarzenegger-biceps-h-DXwa.gif

phen0m24

Is this always the case?

I've been cagey about redeeming mine...
I don't know XAL, but I use the same email address for both accounts. So I clicked apply to my ps4 but maybe since my XB1 account was linked (also) it worked for both.

Gotta say it's pretty cool. :) my Hunter looks like Captain America or something

Top Bottom