• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Kalamari

I guess I was wrong, the race to 40 begins on the 8th!

Is Todd having sword trouble again? Maybe he needs to retake Sword School.

zewone

The patch is the 8th, it doesn't mean that all the changes associated with patch 2.0 will be live, including reaching level 40.

I guess I was wrong, the race to 40 begins on the 8th!

No you're not wrong about that just that 2.0 drops a week before. I seriously doubt Bungie would allow people to hit cap without doing the TK story stuff at the very least. All that will happen on the 8th is they will convert your Guardian to whatever level your light is, so for most people 34. They will enable the averaging of all the light stuff and put in the quest stuff for the year 1 stuff. Plus Nolandriod and all the juicy details ready to be datamined.

Sorry guys i had to leave. Thanks todd and math for everything.

Too bad i wont get to see todd fuck things up again and watch no one but kadey get any cruxes :p

Namikaze1

People actually think we can hit level 40 before the TTK is released? lol
Seriously. The cap won't be getting raised till the 15th. Folks seriously thinking Bungie is gonna let them get to 40 before the DLC is released? Lol.

Also, Nightfall is totally gonna be locked similar to Will of Crota back when TDB released since Bungie is treating post-TTK Nightfall as endgame stuff.

Seriously. The cap won't be getting raised till the 15th. Folks seriously thinking Bungie is gonna let them get to 40 before the DLC is released? Lol.

Also, Nightfall is totally gonna be locked similar to Will of Crota back when TDB released since Bungie is treating post-TTK Nightfall as endgame stuff.
Crota at lvl 40. 😎

Patch 2.0, September 8th

Known:
Vanilla, Dark Below and House of Wolves missions become "questified"
Dinklebot replaced with Northbot
Weapon Sandbox update
Light Level and Character Level separated; current level grandfathered over

Unknown:
Collection Kiosks and Vault Space
New Patrols
Inventory changes

Unlikely:
Raised Level Cap
Vendor Refresh

Not Happening:
New content (obviously)

Deku Tree

f13433d62dbd30fcd516df53c2de5dfc.png

Luke says the leveling revamp applies in the 2.0 update that comes on Sept. 8.

gspec

Patch 2.0, September 8th

Known:
Weapon Sandbox update

Unknown:
New Patrols
Inventory changes

Unlikely:
Raised Level Cap
Vendor Refresh

Not Happening:
New content (obviously)

Thanks, Zoba

adin75

Attempted running 2 friends through Skolas for the first time, one with no arc/365 guns.

My back is not as strong as that of the great Drizz. A whole lot of work for nothing, and little sleep before work. It's going to be a long day :(

Namikaze1

Patch 2.0, September 8th

Known:
Weapon Sandbox update

Unknown:
New Patrols
Inventory changes

Unlikely:
Raised Level Cap
Vendor Refresh

Not Happening:
New content (obviously)
This is how I interpreted the whole leveling revamp thing. The new leveling system will be in place when the patch launches but cap won't be raised till the 15th. That's how I see it anyway.

Top Bottom