• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
It sure will. That means you cannot get to 34 with gear anymore after the 8th. You have to earn those 14 levels through XP now.

You are not serious are you?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I understood that If you were level 34 with gear before that date you will still be level 34 after the update.
Just that the trip upwards to level 40 is not gear based anymore.

Kyoufu

Correct me if I'm wrong but I understood that If you were level 34 with gear before that date you will still be level 34 after the update.

I think he meant in general and not the person being quoted specifically.

FyreWulff

if you are 34 now you'll be 34 as of the patch.

If you are 20 you presumably have to earn XP to get to 34 now.

Sorry should have been more clear. If you hit 20 on the 8th you will no longer be able to hit 34 with gear. It is xp based

Dalek

I'm trying to see if I can possibly finish my triumphs before time runs out. Problem is I have so little free time. If a group were to help me-how much time do I need to square away for each Hard raid and the high level POE?

I have a few hours Tommorow in the afternoon when my wife and kid will be out of the house-I wonder if I can squeeze one in then. I have a level 33 Titan and 33 Warlock.

Picked up my 2 weeks vacation from Destiny. Taking a break aside from the weekly reset stuff.

20998897761_d708226408_c.jpg

If my friend buys Destiny: The Taken King - Legendary Edition on ps4 right now, he could play vanilla and dlc 1 and 2 right now right?
Yup. He can download the first two and then hop into TTK once that releases.

They're not even on... F-ing casuals. Really appreciate the help last night. Especially with the guy who was a friend of theirs that was a little off.

Nah man that was fun last night. Not sure who that other dude was though lol. i did have that super scrubby death on the Templar where I er...blew myself...as the relic holder...with Ghallarhorn...yeah.

I feel like math is just the happiest person ever while playing Destiny. She's just constantly laughing her ass off 😂

she's probably high :p

Me and Hudson sheered three through their first ever VoG last night on Normal. Fun times :) and in typical VoG fashion, Shards for all!

nice, hope those guys had a good time.

I'm trying to see if I can possibly finish my triumphs before time runs out. Problem is I have so little free time. If a group were to help me-how much time do I need to square away for each Hard raid and the high level POE?

I have a few hours Tommorow in the afternoon when my wife and kid will be out of the house-I wonder if I can squeeze one in then. I have a level 33 Titan and 33 Warlock.

i can help, add me on psn: ruthlesbarbarian

With a good team it should take 2 hours to do both hard raids. Skolas will take 50 minutes or so but you will need one or two very experienced players to help if you are only 33.

Dalek

With a good team it should take 2 hours to do both hard raids. Skolas will take 50 minutes or so but you will need one or two very experienced players to help if you are only 33.

Ok good advice. Think if I post a game request on that 100 site in advance I'll get enough folks to sign up in time?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
^Kinda looks like he tripped over wolfpack rounds.

Always a first for everything. I had to admit I had fun doing the solo parts. So peaceful and quiet without other guardians. Running sword with other classes besides Hunter is fun. Hunter is too OP for it.

Top Bottom