• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

btkadams

You can play now, but I'd really suggest waiting until the 8th. Playing a new character through the reorganized campaign is going to be VERY different than going in now.

wait, what exactly happens on the 8th? isn't the new expansion/update still a week away at that point?

Seriously? That guy is ridiculous.
You ready?

Nami guess who I came across...
11875160_435705626636196_7201016075840767924_o.jpg

You can play now, but I'd really suggest waiting until the 8th. Playing a new character through the reorganized campaign is going to be VERY different than going in now.

If the quests and new leveling with TTK is going live on the 8th, would it make sense to post the thread that day as well?

47cff16c33a4f4d3c3268a635aa0041e.png

Ironically, it would have worked with the old thread rule, which Destiny is probably responsible for changing...

GhaleonEB

wait, what exactly happens on the 8th? isn't the new expansion/update still a week away at that point?

This:

https://mobile.twitter.com/knowsworthy/status/637688728245305344?s=09

this is 4 hours ago so i guess this has already been posted?

ghost update with weapons 2.0

f13433d62dbd30fcd516df53c2de5dfc.png

Was GAF down on the 4th? This is also a few weeks old. Although I guess we didn't know the patch date back then.
NolanGhost, "questification" of the main story and first two DLC's, 2.0 weapon changes, new Light system, etc all go live on the 8th. Basically, all the new systems. The new TTK content will arrive on the 15th.

It will be a good window to start a new character and bring them up through the new systems/quest structures, before TTK lands. I was going to do so on the 15th, but will on the 8th instead.

GhaleonEB

If the quests and new leveling with TTK is going live on the 8th, would it make sense to post the thread that day as well?

Ironically, it would have worked with the old thread rule, which Destiny is probably responsible for changing...

This is a good question, and I'll discuss it with the team and get back with you.

Namikaze1

It's been over a month and I still haven't forgotten that laggy bastard.

So current canvas is almost filled up. It would take about 15 more emblems for me to expand the canvas size.

Alright todd and math im ready. I have a card from yesterday with 5 wins and 1 loss should i keep it?

Edit: lmao hold on you guys are already in orbit?

DjRalford

When playing IB earlier one of the guys on my team bladedanced into an enemy player hitting them multiple times, another unleashed FoH and i fired a tracking rocket.

Not only did the enemy survive all that with a full bar of health he killed all of us with his thorn just a few seconds after.

I want the perks that guy has

So we can hit level 40 after 9/8 and before 9/15?

I doubt it. More likely all our gear will be converted and we are all set to level 34 (or less depending on what your light level is)

It will be more like, when you hit level 20 on 9/8 you can keep levelling as light will stop dictating level.

Call redbull, there should be contact info on the can, or look them up online at redbullquest.com

Some codes are taken by people using code generation software, so you have to call up red bull when you have a code that doesn't work to get a new one, with proof of purchase of course.

I wouldn't bother, they never responded to me when I asked for help.

DjRalford

oooooo, just thought, if the interface changes are coming early thats even more completed bounties we can hold to get the new subclass levelled

GhaleonEB

shweet thanks
And done.

The Taken King OT can go up on the Gaming side once the 2.0 update is live. It's a big enough release to warrant a thread, and it's tied to TTK release, so it might as well.

As background on the reasoning, the policy for OT's was updated to be same day as release because the first week of every OT thread basically turned into a hype thread, since the game wasn't actually out yet. There is going to be so much released on the 8th with the leveling and economy updates (and probably new Taken events replacing the Wolves, as with the last two DLC's) that there's enough to actually discuss.

Please note in the thread title that it's coinciding with the 2.0 release; I will update it when TTK proper is out. (Alternately, I can edit the title after the fact. Just want to avoid confusion about when the content hits.)

JayHayabusa

@Rubenov25 @JustWhicked

Thx for putting up with my strange connection tonight. First time I get disconnected twice like this. I was on my PS4 and main setup!!

Hopefully we get to try a run to Mercury some other time.

And done.

The Taken King OT can go up on the Gaming side once the 2.0 update is live. It's a big enough release to warrant a thread, and it's tied to TTK release, so it might as well.

As background on the reasoning, the policy for OT's was updated to be same day as release because the first week of every OT thread basically turned into a hype thread, since the game wasn't actually out yet. There is going to be so much released on the 8th with the leveling and economy updates (and probably new Taken events replacing the Wolves, as with the last two DLC's) that there's enough to actually discuss.

Please note in the thread title that it's coinciding with the 2.0 release; I will update it when TTK proper is out. (Alternately, I can edit the title after the fact. Just want to avoid confusion about when the content hits.)

Awesome, thanks again. Would "Destiny 2.0 Update |OT|" then be an adequate prefix?

GhaleonEB

Awesome, thanks again. Would "Destiny 2.0 Update |OT|" then be an adequate prefix?

That would work. Perhaps with a tweak:

Destiny 2.0 / The Taken King |OT| Awesome Subtitle

I can edit out the 2.0 part when TTK is live / note that TTK is live, etc. as we go. Just note near the top of the OP about the staged release for TTK and it should be good.

(The above is really just a suggestion, do what you want, I'll keep it up to date.)

Tecnniqe

Banned
Call redbull, there should be contact info on the can, or look them up online at redbullquest.com

Some codes are taken by people using code generation software, so you have to call up red bull when you have a code that doesn't work to get a new one, with proof of purchase of course.
http://energydrink-us.redbull.com/red-bull-quest fill this out with an image of the code on the can, give it 1-3 business days for a response.
I wouldn't bother, they never responded to me when I asked for help.
They do as long as you enter everything in the form above correctly.

Top Bottom