• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

todd360

It's okay Todd. Need a hug?

No. I'm a man.

VZsAmRu.jpg

How did you get it early? :eek:
In NY. There are a couple of stores that are selling it early since Friday. Just picked it up on the way home from work. There are a bunch of stores selling it early though. Just about everyone on GAF has it by now.

so... random art stuff i found from last year

http://destiny.bungie.org/d/20140919

there's a few more at the link
Them renders..

As a 3D and VFX artist, this is R rated material. Wish they uploaded more stuff like this. Always great to see work done by these artists.

Avixph

In NY. There are a couple of stores that are selling it early since Friday. Just picked it up on the way home from work. There are a bunch of stores selling it early though. Just about everyone on GAF has it by now.

Them renders..

As a 3D and VFX artist, this is R rated material. Wish they uploaded more stuff like this. Always great to see work done by these artists.

David Stammel and Mark Van Haistma have both posted a bunch of Taken King weapon renders recently:

Legendary sniper with iron sights:

New Machine gun model:

New Handcannon:

Jade Rabbit:

And a Hakke pulse rifle:

Kalamari

You know, I think pvp would be a lot more honest if they removed most of the bleed effects, like on thorn and some of the grenades.

Chatterwhite Sniper.

phen0m24

Dear Timepiece,

I am sorry I left you sitting in the corner collecting dust. I cleaned you off, rubbed you down with some Etheric Light and you proceeded to wreck all in your path.

I HEART YOU, YOU HOT LITTLE PULSE RIFLE

:)

ocean

Banned
If Patience & Time for a Year 2 version
Which let you swap to a better scope for PvP
And changed the paint job so it's like a long, Exotic jewel of a sniper in TLW-style copper

Them renders..

Are these mom and pop stores or big name ones? Can you share the name

MildSoss

Any one down for a little bit of clash with me and a buddy? Just send me a friend request if you're interested.

PSN: MiidSoss

EDIT: Haaaalp plz. These team mates, man...

Gammacide

I'm about to log on with plans to finish the last of today's IB bounties.

However, if some good people are around that might fancy a try at a Mercury run, that would clearly be a much more fun and rewarding use of my time.

I could also share a Gorgon cp if anyone needs it. I need to get that done then make my way down to Atheon's Glimmer Farm so I can afford my IB loot. :)

xinek

Awesome VoG first time -- many thanks to LeeShoes, Jerico, lynux, Honey Badger, and BadWolf! I can't wait to run that raid again, next time as not a total noob. That was a blast! It almost makes me want to buy the DLC to try the others, but I suppose it's better to wait until TTK comes out ...

kaskade

Alright, so I downloaded the trial of the game and am having fun. But I'm trying to do those random missions that you activate (I'm level 4) but when I try and go into certain areas there's way higher level enemies which I can't get past to complete the mission. Shouldn't this not be happening?

phen0m24

Alright, so I downloaded the trial of the game and am having fun. But I'm trying to do those random missions that you activate (I'm level 4) but when I try and go into certain areas there's way higher level enemies which I can't get past to complete the mission. Shouldn't this not be happening?

If you're talking about the Queenbreaker Captain as you're moving to the Divide on Earth?

Here's what you do.

When you come down the stairs don't make a right, go straight across the room to the far wall. Hug that wall and it will take you to a little room that is past him. If you fire at the enemies though he might start chasing but you should be able to get past him that way. That's what I did when I started a new character.

why am I awake - going to bed

Top Bottom