• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

daisy-me-rollin-they-hatin-240x180.png

Anyone up for skirmish or clash? ( breakfast time be back in 10)

x1s9JbLl.jpg

Raybunny

Hey Ray! Mornin'

Click this. Happy fuzzy feeling guaranteed. :D

I did saw that yesterday. I had to "ignore" that fact that you dropped something very interesting and focus on the fact that you guys finished one PoE.

Rob! You sir deserve... good things! I am saving that gif. Oh man oh man. Exactly how I feel.

maomaoIYP

76e5UkK.jpg

My first trip to Mercury's Lighthouse!! Void Jewel for my trouble, ehteric light, Robe of the Exile, and the sweet emblem (and a Universal Remote but I don't yet use the one I already have). I can't thank Slammin_Hammon and Danarchy99 enough!! They were fantastic to play with and learn from.

Congrats dude!!

I did saw that yesterday. I had to "ignore" that fact that you dropped something very interesting and focus on the that that you guys finished one PoE.
Heh!
I only posted that because I saw your (justified) rage post regarding the 4th H earlier in the day. I know the feeling when you're hunting something (I'm looking at you Hawkmoon).
RNG sucks breh... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

fake edit:
Rob! You sir deserve... good things!
oh what!? and I don't? :p

After xxxx strikes and getting my first hopscotch 12 hrs ago, I got my 2nd one. LOL RNGesus is a cruel master.

Congrats, you can stop kidding yourself the messenger is an adequate substitute and join the master race

Roll one, with ff/outlaw, braced and hidden hand and the other with ff -braced/smallbore and reactive reload

maomaoIYP

Congrats, you can stop kidding yourself the messenger is an adequate substitute and join the master race

Roll one, with ff/outlaw, braced and hidden hand and the other with ff -braced/smallbore and reactive reload

I spent 50 motes on the first one and I couldn't get ff/outlaw + hidden hand/reactive. It sucks.

Raybunny

It was like that ALL night long for me and Cuco in clash. At some point you just stop caring about actually winning when people are going 1-20 on your team.

tumblr_mbj43f1lgb1r07xgy.gif

Send me an invite if you got room in your party, Ray. I'd love a team mate with some functioning thumbs for once. lol

PSN: MiidSoss

Starting a clash train. 4 spots open

GlamFM

Banned
LTTP on this - I know.

But I just realized you can hear Nolan for the first time in the latest teaser.

I REALLY LIKE IT!

Cade

grumble grumble

I just joined a game that was 4000 to 14000 and pulled it up to 14000 vs 16500 before time ran out.

12 kills and 1 death meant a nice screenshot, but a bummer considering it was IB so I got nothin'

Patch 2.0, September 8th

Known:
Vanilla, Dark Below and House of Wolves missions become "questified"
Dinklebot replaced with Northbot
Weapon Sandbox update
Light Level and Character Level separated; current level grandfathered over

Unknown:
Collection Kiosks and Vault Space
New Patrols
Inventory changes

Unlikely:
Raised Level Cap
Vendor Refresh

Not Happening:
New content (obviously)

Great summary thank you.

Presumably the economy cannot be updated on the 8th because then people will be earning legendary marks with nothing to spend them on? Crucible marks and vanguard marks will switch on the 15th?

Will be interesting to see if the old raids are attached a new style light level recommendation. E.g. vog hard is recommended 170?

Gordon

Like the billionth time enemies just run pass me.

ghghg.gif
lol there was this one titan with chatterwhite on that kept doing that to me over and over during a match earlier. Same map. I was just standing there with my NLB like, "Ok fine, I'll snipe you in the back of the head." I think some people are moving too quick to check nametags, and just assume players that aren't aggro'ing on them must be friendly. And/or they're oblivious. Either way, I'm pretty sure I had 29 kills that match with a 3.14 K/D, and it dropped a Radagast's Fury and a Spare Change for me at the same time, so thanks oblivious titan, I guess lol RNGesus is really bothered by my NLB. Keeps showering me with double drops to try to convince me to swap it lol

Cade

Does anyone want to do a no-mic POE 32 real quick before I jump back into Iron Banner? I really need another 42 helmet.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Yeah, Heroic = Hard which is what I mentioned.

Most definitely. It was nice to actually rack up progress in Clash.

Congrats on finishing it.

No, Heroic is Heroic not hard. Hard is already in the game so if it was hard they'd call it hard and not heroic.

xbox-taken-king-achievements.png

DarKshodaN

Still worth it to level up the vex mythoclast? I played abit around with it, and liked it alot.
But since it's not a year 2 weapon, i don't know if i should level it up.

Top Bottom