• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Well I just spent 5k on this.

Just had to get snapshot. Shortgaze, hidden hand, and snapshot are a must for me. Performance bonus is actually more useful to me than unflinching.

sMJYT3P.png

I'm about to start the train.

Well I just spent 5k on this.

Just had to get snapshot. Shortgaze, hidden hand, and snapshot are a must for me. Performance bonus is actually more useful to me than unflinching.

sMJYT3P.png

I'm about to start the train.
How only 5k. I swear, I have the worst luck with re-rolling. It always takes me at least the entire glimmer cap to get anything good. I wish they'd just get rid of the universally terrible perks.

LTWood12

I've Been relegated to vita for freaking days now. I'm ready to play with a goddamn controller, and do something besides work on my Grimoire.

kaskade

If you're talking about the Queenbreaker Captain as you're moving to the Divide on Earth?

Here's what you do.

When you come down the stairs don't make a right, go straight across the room to the far wall. Hug that wall and it will take you to a little room that is past him. If you fire at the enemies though he might start chasing but you should be able to get past him that way. That's what I did when I started a new character.

why am I awake - going to bed

Yup, that's it. I'll give it a try.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Anyone able to assist me in running some people through a Flawless Crota? Have 2 spots available.

Experienced Flawlessers preferred.

Isn't that the ship where Crow kidnapped you in the original reveal trailer?
It's the ship that flies into the Tower, by the edge railings, and also the ship that's parked in the Lighthouse.

So close to getting iron banner rank 5. Just 1/4th of the way there. Then that etheric light and the armor and weapons will be mine. I should have started it earlier in the week before I had to be at work this weekend.

Iron banner gets xp boosts each day right? So this last day should be easier than the days before? I've already been using the boost for a mote and been wearing the icon and shader stuff.

sono

Taken King can only be purchased individually if you own both the previous expansions.

If you don't own The Dark Below and House of Wolves, you could either buy them both individually and then but TTK. An alternative - cheaper or at worst, same price - is buying the Legendary edition. This has everything, including the base game.

Thank you.

And I am out at these prices and rules for expansions.

Tjamato88

Well I fucked up :mad:

I finally got an exotic bounty and went to click on the one for Bad Juju and accidentally clicked on the one for Pocket Infinity.

Very productive run just now. Taught Gamma the joys of superburn grenades and helped to get him his first flawless. To make it even better he came in with a great self rez for the final kills in the final round for the win. Feels good.

Instead of playing Destiny today I went through 35% of a complete online course, all in 1 day. Like 10-15% through the instructor said "Congratulations in completing the first week" haha. One step closer to pursuing my dream of working with video games, one way or another.

I really miss Trials, though. I might have to take a break tomorrow and play a ticket or 2.

I even did something I've very rarely done since LiveJournal days like 10 years ago, wrote about my experience with the class so far. It felt pretty good >_<

Gammacide

76e5UkK.jpg

My first trip to Mercury's Lighthouse!! Void Jewel for my trouble, ehteric light, Robe of the Exile, and the sweet emblem (and a Universal Remote but I don't yet use the one I already have). I can't thank Slammin_Hammon and Danarchy99 enough!! They were fantastic to play with and learn from.

Top Bottom