• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

todd360

MGSV is pre loading. Yesssss. I'm gonna upload some of games I had last night on YouTube today :p

The preload bar isn't when we get to finally start playing the game. The preload bar marks the end of figs base. Once the bar is filled up we enact operation fuck up figs base because you got it earlier than us.

That base is going down.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
The preload bar isn't when we get to finally start playing the game. The preload bar marks the end of figs base. Once the bar is filled up we enact operation fuck up figs base because you got it earlier than us.

That base is going down.
How're you guys even gonna have time to get the most out of mgs5? Lol two weeks after you're gonna forget you even played it.

GutZ31

That base is going down.

I hope fig stole a shit ton of sheep to fuck up your advancing on her base.

every time i turn my xbox on it spends 30 minutes downloading an update.

70964.jpg

phen0m24

You guys know I love the Messenger. Like, unhealthily so.
I bought 11 that time.

But seriously, having ascended a Timepiece and playing with it is unreal. I know I'm not winning any 1 on 1's with you beast mode PvPers - but just the idea that this little pulse rifle can act as fire suppression on points with good old headseeker...

YOWZA

What guns?

Off the top of my head the vision of confluence style design of scouts and the messenger style pulse rifles.

The scouts have the magazine go into the grip stock. Looking at the cocking handle it would not be able to go back far enough to pick up the top round if the rounds are positioned up through the handgrip.

The messenger style has the magazine housing right at the back. The size of the magazine inserted would not go far enough into the body to feed into the chamber. Not unless it was some uber spring.

there are some others that I've wondered the logistics on whilst reloading but hey. They look
Cool so I can look past it.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Everyone excited for MGS and I'm excited for Mad Max lol..... And TTK of course :D

The problem about Mad Max is that it seems the publishers given up on it.

I hope the game dont suck...

Also i need to figure out if the PC version of MGS is worth it

rNilla

That base is going down.
Luckily my base is safe from Diamond Tahds.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Is that possible? :(

I have so little free "blocks" of time. My wife and daughter are going to a birthday party this afternoon. Otherwise if it's not doable in 3 hours, I'll probably have to wait until next weekend to tackle it.

so maybe I should stick with this one and see if 3 more show up? If I don't get any more for this one in the next hour or so I'll ask on Reddit...

EDIT: After reading your notes, I'll just cancel this one, leave the group, join the new group and send out a new invite...

OK here's my new game on the new group:
https://www.the100.io/gaming_sessions/302577
*crossing fingers*
I didn't mean "in three hours of playing time" I mean "starting three hours from now," sorry. If you get a good group it's doable in much less time.

I'd love to help you but I would be leaving for dinner about halfway through the run.

Come on DGAF, help Dalek here get his first HM VoG complete.
Anyone gonna be doing any raids later on ps4?
Well, Dalek is looking for a HM Vault of Glass at 4:45 Eastern.

Ordered the Hori FPS pro fr NCSX website based on the GAF reviews. Cannot wait to try this baby out on Destiny. I prefer the Xbox controller layout for FPS games and the crap build quality of the DS4 just is isn't holding up anymore as I have gone through 2 of them already.

I can't seem to recall if this is true or I just imagined it.

Was there someplace in TTK where you will finally be able to exchange materials like plasteel plating for something useful?

I think I remember seeing some faction rep could be scored with it, but I could be wrong. Anyone know?

I have 7481 pieces of it so could probably part with about 7k of it!

Namikaze1

That base is going down.
And Sushi's! Don't forget about Sushi getting the game early as well! But Fig's is top priority.

shem935

Banned

Was there someplace in TTK where you will finally be able to exchange materials like plasteel plating for something useful?

I think I remember seeing some faction rep could be scored with it, but I could be wrong. Anyone know?

I thought they were all being unified and turned into the same currency?

Mindlog

You're thinking of legendary marks I believe..the unification of vanguard and crucible marks.
There were rumors that class materials were going to get the same thing done to them, but someone spotted class materials in the walkthrough.

I'm almost certain you could trade them in for faction rep.

Kyoufu

They're turning into Armor/Weapon Materials which can be traded in, yes.

GutZ31

All the armor materials are being converted into one type, so no more need for 3 types.
When you break down any armor after the 8th, it should turn into armor materials, not plasteel plating, or sapphire wire, just armor materials across all characters.

You will be able to exchange them for other stuff come TTK, just not sure how open the exchange will be.

Deku Tree

I thought armour mats were being unified as well.

They're turning into Armor/Weapon Materials which can be traded in, yes.

No, armor materials are being merged into one universal item.

There is a new armor material that is universal across class. But your old armor materials probably do not convert into the new material. You probably have to grind for the new stuff. You can trade in your old materials for faction rep though.

Kyoufu

There is a new armor material that is universal across class. But your old materials probably do not convert into the new material. You probably have to grind for the new stuff. You can trade in your old materials for faction rep though.

I doubt it. They said on the stream "you probably have a million of these".

There is a new armor material that is universal across class. But your old armor materials probably do not convert into the new material. You probably have to grind for the new stuff. You can trade in your old materials for faction rep though.

Eurgh. Grinding for new armour mats is worse. I have loads of sapphire wire. But none of the plasteel or hadronic. Why can't we just convert :-(

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Ordered the Hori FPS pro fr NCSX website based on the GAF reviews. Cannot wait to try this baby out on Destiny. I prefer the Xbox controller layout for FPS games and the crap build quality of the DS4 just is isn't holding up anymore as I have gone through 2 of them already.
Linkkkkk

I thought they said they do convert.

phen0m24

GUTZ I just might be.

I have just saved 2 video clips. I'm not kidding. This thing is ridiculous.

Pantheon? LOFREAKINGL

You guys have to try it.

If Fig could let go of her hate for all pulse rifles
and I'm looking at you too Nami
OH MY GOSH

Frenden

Banned

Screw it. I just bought it too.

Please post your thoughts about this when you have had the time to test it out. I'm so tempted

Deku Tree

I thought they said they do convert.

Link?

I have never heard them say that your old sapphire-plasteel-hadronic will convert to the new armor material. And also on the twitch stream Deej had the new stuff in his inventory but he had the old stuff in his vault. So I don't know what to make of that.

hyp

skolas isn't too bad once you get the flow down. however it was pretty tough not having a ton of primary ammo with juggler this week. right side camping worked for the group I ran with. glad to finally be done with the MoT.

Top Bottom