• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Raybunny

this hunter is kawaii desu~

Each time I see that picture it reminds me of this scene:

download.jpg

Mindlog

/Joins Skirmish in progress. Losing of course.
/Wins prevailing Unbroken.
That was fun.
Surviving the wave of Rockets with a full MG on Skirmish is so friggin lethal.

ocean

Banned
Lmao one day I'll have a link ready when I make a claim. Until then keep on waiting dgaf

Ps you still haven't added me ;__;
Had people over for the weekend. Think I'll finally get some weekend playtime a little later and add you, this crack addiction almost made me tell my friends "hey guys watch me play Iron Banner!" :p

Anyone have a spot for some PvP? Down for Skirmish, IB, whatever.

Can I just say that I fucking love my Hopscotch Pilgrim. Always and Forever. Although...

2759 Auto Rifle All-time kills
2005 Fusion Rifle (Vex) All-time kills
1325 Pulse Rifle All-time kills

still have a ways to go to catch up

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Had people over for the weekend. Think I'll finally get some weekend playtime a little later and add you, this crack addiction almost made me tell my friends "hey guys watch me play Iron Banner!" :p

Anyone have a spot for some PvP? Down for Skirmish, IB, whatever.
I'm scrubbing up control atm. And crucible is crack. We keep playing and complaining about how it's borked and we need to quit all in one sentence.

Edit: holy shit. Crucible just cycled into time keeper map. This...this exists?

JayHayabusa

Got a 6-1 Trials card thx to the amazing Rubenov and JustWhicked.

But 9-0 not happening while I am constrained to vita these 2 weeks. But they did their best anyway.

Need 2 to help me get one more win on this card so I can get the rocket launcher?

Catch is I am on vita with no mic!!!

So who wants in to this amazing offer :)

PS: This is not really an amazing offer

Top Bottom