• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

xinek

Guys, as a Hunter, I feel like I should have an awesome cloak, but my cloak is seriously so dumb. It looks like I need Motes of Light to buy cloaks from that one guy, but I don't have enough. Is running the raids for Ascendant Shards to buy Motes of Light the right way to get a cool cloak?

3cf8afe810ec2fb1d606860ccf81a23c.jpg

188f3ae4fc52f819287a7cb31a6cfc83.jpg

Guys, as a Hunter, I feel like I should have an awesome cloak, but my cloak is seriously so dumb. It looks like I need Motes of Light to buy cloaks from that one guy, but I don't have enough. Is running the raids for Ascendant Shards to buy Motes of Light the right way to get a cool cloak?

Run VoG and if you're lucky, you'll get the shattered vault cloak from the gorgon chest. Best cloak in the game.

GutZ31

First of all, what level are you.
Around level 16 you get access to some pretty nice dropped rare cloaks. After that, legendary cloaks are kind of iffy.
In vanilla destiny, the venders had awesome cloaks to buy, but now, everything is pretty much trash. The only other cool cloaks are raid, or trials cloaks i think.

Strongly recommend doing vault of glass for the Shattered Vault Cloak as well though.

GutZ31

I have this game installed and I want to play but im so intimidated to get started

Step one.
Turn on system.

Step two.
Start Destiny.

Step three.
Cry.

It's a shooter, and it holds your hand all the way thru for the most part. if you need help, come on back here and you should get an answer.

xinek

First of all, what level are you.
Around level 16 you get access to some pretty nice dropped rare cloaks. After that, legendary cloaks are kind of iffy.
In vanilla destiny, the venders had awesome cloaks to buy, but now, everything is pretty much trash. The only other cool cloaks are raid, or trials cloaks i think.

Strongly recommend doing vault of glass for the Shattered Vault Cloak as well though.

Level 30-31. The Shattered Vault cloak is indeed pretty sharp looking.

So, anyone want to run VoG? I've done it once, so I'm a veteran now!

Ambitious

Oh, cool. I just got the Elder Cipher back from Variks, after less than a day. Which means I'm also down for PoE 34 so I can gather some points.

Kalamari

Good morning, DGAF! How's everyone doing?

Just reminding folks since I haven't gotten a PM in nearly 24 hours. Still some big DGAF players missing like Drizzay, Kadey, and many more.

Everyone in DGAF is a big player.

I might be a while with mine, I am a photoshop scrub.

OT but is there anyone in the US that has or could get me some spare red bull codes? Just one for the quest would be cool.

I'm happy to pay for the red bull plus a bit for hassle etc.

PM me if possible as this thread moves so fast.

Top Bottom