• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

If the firing pin is on the top like a revolver, the barrel should also be on top.
revolver_co2__dan_wesson_6__1387.jpeg

How would the bullet get to the barrel?

I'm going to say Space Magic/Golden Age technology, because the mag just looks like a barrel; you can't see the individual bullets like you do in traditional revolvers.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Anyone kept The Strangers Rifle? Was gonna get rid just now but wondered if it could be worth anything for the future or upgraded.

zewone

Helping a level 33 friend complete PoE 34. We're at the final round.

Another level 34 to help complete would be great.

PSN zewone

Anyone kept The Strangers Rifle? Was gonna get rid just now but wondered if it could be worth anything for the future or upgraded.
Got mine in the vault from Titan alt.
It shouldn't even exist yet...so...you know... O_O

Hey Nami, wanna do a quick Crota HM? Maybe bear a sword? Or sword some bears? :D
Helping a friend with his HM triumph.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm actually not sure quite where we stand with this. Some have voiced strong opposition to the entire concept, so I'm taking a very gunshy approach to doing any promotion for it from here on out. I made an informational post over in the OT28 that can be linked to; please direct anyone inquiring about the100.io or posting about difficulties finding groups to it:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=176946183&postcount=20001

This also includes tips on creating an email filter to keep notifications out of your inbox and be able to look at them all at once in your email, especially useful if you're in more than one group.

I put this call out to do a game later today for help completing vault of glass on hard-but so far no takers. :(

Anyone feel like helping?

https://www.the100.io/game/302063

PS4 MDavis360
33 Titan
Finished VOG 2x on normal
That group is defunct. Please leave it when you get the chance and join an active one (see above). I apologize for the inconvenience.

EL CUCO

i always facepalm when i find a hand cannon with only 3 rounds.
Alot of the entry white HC's are 3 shot. I think to myself "what the hell I'm I supposed to do with this?"
I haz it. I was wondering if "No time to Explain" would have some sort of infusion process with it. Would be cool to have the SR evolve.

Namikaze1

Holy shit! Thought I lost everything I had done so far with the pic. Laptop battery ended up dying overnight (I must have forgotten to shut it off) and Photoshop loaded up a file that was two days old. Nearly freaked out before I realized it loaded the wrong file.

I forgot I placed the right one in a different folder. :/

xinek

I'm actually not sure quite where we stand with this. Some have voiced strong opposition to the entire concept, so I'm taking a very gunshy approach to doing any promotion for it from here on out. I made an informational post over in the OT28 that can be linked to; please direct anyone inquiring about the100.io or posting about difficulties finding groups to it:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=176946183&postcount=20001
I'm a fan; was able to run VoG for my first time with an AWESOME group last night. Can't wait to do more, and I'm sold on getting TTK now!

SpecX

:( Man where was all this activity last night? My wife gave me the evening to play as long as I promised not to play today and didn't get much done except the IB. Still need to knock out POE34, and Skolas.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I put this call out to do a game later today for help completing vault of glass on hard-but so far no takers. :(

Anyone feel like helping?

https://www.the100.io/game/302063

PS4 MDavis360
33 Titan
Finished VOG 2x on normal
So you're looking to do this in ~3 hours eh?
I'm a fan; was able to run VoG for my first time with an AWESOME group last night. Can't wait to do more, and I'm sold on getting TTK now!
Glad to hear it :D Congrats on your first clear.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Lol been there. Fallen asleep a few times. Once during a Crucible match, the others while waiting for PE to happen
I didn't even get that far. At one point I was playing a futurama drinking with my girlfriend. The next thing I knew I was in my bed and it was 630 am

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Anyone available to help me blast through the final Thorn quest against Xyor on XB1?

iwanttobelieve.jpg

Alot of the entry white HC's are 3 shot. I think to myself "what the hell I'm I supposed to do with this?"

I haz it. I was wondering if "No time to Explain" would have some sort of infusion process with it. Would be cool to have the SR evolve.

It shouldn't even exist yet...so...you know... O_O.

Better keep it then. ;\

Namikaze1

It shouldn't even exist yet...so...you know... O_O

Hey Nami, wanna do a quick Crota HM? Maybe bear a sword? Or sword some bears? :D
Helping a friend with his HM triumph.
When is this? I could help but I'm not a great Swordbearer.

Edit: I see you already got folks. Sorry for the late reply. Was dealing with the whole photoshop thing from a few posts up.

Never mind how the handcannons work. Have you seen where the magazines are on some of the weapons. How the hell do they get into the chamber!!! Looks like it would be a stoppage nightmare.

It's gotta be that space magic

Ambitious

Helping a level 33 friend complete PoE 34. We're at the final round.

Another level 34 to help complete would be great.

PSN zewone

Sorry for taking so long after sending the FR. I was in PoE myself. I would have quit, but we were just starting the final round, too. Then the party screen didn't load for like half a minute ("Please wait...") and I wasn't able to hear you anyway because of NAT issues. But at least we got it done relatively quick.

noomi

Sup DGAF? Can it be Tuesday yet? I want to raid with my warlock again. Need to compete VoG and Crota sets.

Trials and IB are a nightmare today, honestly I think they should shelve IB until they are able to fix the lag issues.

Also... Cauldron should never be an IB/control map..... Ever.

Dalek

So you're looking to do this in ~3 hours eh?

Is that possible? :(

I have so little free "blocks" of time. My wife and daughter are going to a birthday party this afternoon. Otherwise if it's not doable in 3 hours, I'll probably have to wait until next weekend to tackle it.

so maybe I should stick with this one and see if 3 more show up? If I don't get any more for this one in the next hour or so I'll ask on Reddit...

EDIT: After reading your notes, I'll just cancel this one, leave the group, join the new group and send out a new invite...

OK here's my new game on the new group:
https://www.the100.io/gaming_sessions/302577
*crossing fingers*

Top Bottom