• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

hydruxo

WNWwGMF.png

Kill me

Looks kinda like a Maliwan sniper from Borderlands 2

Good news and Bad new.

Bad: That's the only way you can get PvP for marks currently. 6 for a win, 2 for a loss.
Good:
  1. It used to be 2 for a loss and 3 marks for a win, and they doubled it a few months back!
  2. There's going to be a HUGE weapon balance happening 8 days from now. A lot of OP stuff getting nerfed, and some not as good stuff getting buffed. Crucible is going to get a lot more fun then!
  3. Also, lots of new weapons coming out with TTK on Sept 15th.
  4. Final good news, Vanguard and Crucible marks are turning into ONE, Legendary Marks!!! You earn those in both PvE and PvP when TTK hits :D

I'd first suggest a "camping" mentality and trying to shoot things from afar. If you tried that and it still doesn't work and you really have no fun, then I'd wait until the Weapons 2.0 patch hits on Sept 8th.

thank you I will try the camping idea, all I saw was flying hoping guardians one shot me or knife me and respawn

sorry did not notice I posted in the old thread

flkraven

One thing I don't like about this podcast. They say that they don't like that 'Gjallarhorn' was the answer to everything, and that they want exotics to be situational. They want you to do something and think 'man, you know what exotic would be perfect for this?'

But doesn't that contradict what they say about not wanting LFG to be filled with 'gun' requirements? I mean, if guns are situational, won't the community LFG just demand that people have those guns when running those situations?

TP-DK

You want help or company?

I have a new useless Warlock that you could drag around if you want.

Well, company would be a big help. I just hate trying to do it alone as I know I would throw the cobtroller out the window if I died.

So please join, my psn is Redman_dk :)

GlamFM

Banned
Well, company would be a big help. I just hate trying to do it alone as I know I would throw the cobtroller out the window if I died.

So please join, my psn is Redman_dk :)

I'll be dead most of the time though... Maybe I can hang back and revive ;)

We probably need a third...

Edit: Oops, not high enough level yet, sorry.

Somehow ended up in the OT 28... Whoops.

I just had two DestinyLFG Crota trys die after a few minutes for people having to leave.

Any GAFers looking to do PS4 Crota's End Normal Fresh?

Deku Tree

Enemy hit with the head shot. It's a PvE weapon mostly for majors and ultras. Maybe a normal colossus or ogre.

I wonder whether it's just for Majors and it doesn't really affect Ultra's for more than a split second. For instant St-14 doesn't really blind Ultra's for more than a quick instant at all.

Ray it just happened again. We got a double drop from Crota, I'll set him free into the wild hope it ends up in your inventory XD
Grim got one as well but he was salty about not getting a Crux so he didn't want to join for the picture.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I had finally stocked up some weapon parts again and now I'm almost out due to chasing "God rolls" on my Similar's Wrath and Fel Winter.

Having no luck today.

I wonder whether it's just for Majors and it doesn't really affect Ultra's for more than a split second. For instant St-14 doesn't really blind Ultra's for more than a quick instant at all.

I think Bungie is still trying to figure out debuffs on PvE enemy bosses.

For instance, it's odd that Omingul is the only strike boss susceptible to blind. Yet even Aetheon is susceptible to the Silence.

Does anyone know if Taniks can be blinded?

flkraven

anyone play all 3 classes?

I've only stayed a Titan, any recommendations?

that going cloaked special looks so cool

I LOVE Titan. It's my favorite class and my main, but I've got all 3 at 34. I would recommend that you try Hunter, especially since you think the invis looks cool. Hunter plays pretty differently from a Titan so it's a good change of pace.

Shito

Nearly all the regulars here play all 3 classes. :)
Hunters are still my favorites, and warlocks can't jump.
Make one of each for the diversity,
but start with a hunter.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor

I play all three.
I started with a Hunter originally but kept getting gear drops for the other classes so the game convinced me to make a Warlock and a Titan.

I still enjoy playing with my Hunter best. Hunter just moves so smoothly. But I have fallen in love with Titan Defender for PVE. I've always enjoyed playing the Paladin/Support roll in games and the Defender hits the spot there for me.

Homeboyd

Take it from me... I played 3 Titans for like 9 months. Didn't care to touch a warlock or hunter. Ended up deleting 2 titans and making a hunter and a warlock and haven't looked back since. It's a lot more fun running all 3. With the class specific weapons/quests coming up for TTK, I'd definitely recommend having 1 of each. It's a lot more fun experiencing what each class has to offer in terms of gear and abilities.

flkraven

but start with a hunter.

So true. When juggling my classes, I always seem to kill myself with the warlock jump.

I LOVE Titan. It's my favorite class and my main, but I've got all 3 at 34. I would recommend that you try Hunter, especially since you think the invis looks cool. Hunter plays pretty differently from a Titan so it's a good change of pace.

but start with a hunter.

sounds like a good plan, getting the 2 DLC packs tomorrow anyway
should be a good way to see how the story changes go with 2.0

Deku Tree

I think Bungie is still trying to figure out debuffs on PvE enemy bosses.

For instance, it's odd that Omingul is the only strike boss susceptible to blind. Yet even Aetheon is susceptible to the Silence.

Does anyone know if Taniks can be blinded?

Well it is strange to have such a great unique perk and then if it doesn't work when you want to use it most. For example this perk sounds like it would absolutely wreck the Skolas encounter particularly when we are level 35+. But Skolas currently can't be blinded by St-14 for more than a split second, so I wonder if this new blinding sniper perk even would work on Skolas.

Not like it really matters because few are going to do Skolas after TTK comes out.

I play all three.
I started with a Hunter originally but kept getting gear drops for the other classes so the game convinced me to make a Warlock and a Titan.

I still enjoy playing with my Hunter best. Hunter just moves so smoothly. But I have fallen in love with Titan Defender for PVE. I've always enjoyed playing the Paladin/Support roll in games and the Defender hits the spot there for me.

Take it from me... I played 3 Titans for like 9 months. Didn't care to touch a warlock or hunter. Ended up deleting 2 titans and making a hunter and a warlock and haven't looked back since. It's a lot more fun running all 3. With the class specific weapons/quests coming up for TTK, I'd definitely recommend having 1 of each. It's a lot more fun experiencing what each class has to offer in terms of gear and abilities.

ok!

Yeah love that Bubble Shield :3

Top Bottom