• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Namikaze1

kOAdkST.png

euwYFg8.png

jf22GFM.png

e0NPS3b.png

FKDOINO.png

WNWwGMF.png

For the new page

You know he's run it successfully like 80 times or something.. often with 2 first timers and several times with no mics already right?
Well this blows my mind. I guess the whole fireteam is counting to 30 in their heads the entire time?

Hi. Do you know Kadey, our silent guardian? She's done everything in this game without speaking a word.
Didn't Kadey start the 'Shoot Now Kiss Later' clan?

or is it 'Kiss Now Shoot Later?' either way, get a dang mic Kadey ;p

You think you'll have time to take me through tonight? I'd like to try it while it's still Juggler. I won't be able to use my mic (it'll be on, it's inline, I just won't be able to use it. I'll be on around 8:45 PM CST. I'm level 34, but my weapons aren't maxed. I have 300 Fatebringer, 365 Icebreaker, 365 Gally, and 300 Found Verdict. Is it doable with these weapons?

Those weapons are more than enough. I've gotten folks through with way, way less lol.

I'm finally free if you're doing another run soon. That last stretch of Iron Banner was a chore.

I'll be up for some more runs tonight. Three Skolases is about my limit this early in the day, haha.

Well this blows my mind. I guess the whole fireteam is counting to 30 in their heads the entire time?

Surprisingly easy actually. Just have the mic-less Guardian wave or dance when their timer is up. I also try to rotate the Essence so that I'm grabbing it from the non-mic. As soon as my Immune timer is up I can safely take the Essence. Also when my Immune is at 20 seconds I know the other two need to transfer it so I call that out as well.

phen0m24

ME!

Chicken w/Mixed Veggies

This is all I ever get from my Chinese restaurant, so much so that when I call they ask "Small or Large?" Lol

Warlocks can stop bitching about not having shiny boots now.

The obnoxious Trials boots with the bullseye on each knee would like a word

T-44 has a much better hypothesis, that this is some sort of Jack'o'lyte equivalent. That would make sense.

That I could go along with!

#foreverhelmet

Oh heck no. Not with that ghastly thing.

Switches to Titan Trials helmet, the best helmet in the game....

TLW 2.0 may have been spotted in the E3 trailer from June too, could have changed since then.

nah this is probably a rare or legendary. This used a similar model to TLW

Desitny-House-of-Wolves-her-mercy-hand-cannon.png

What makes the silver one look like Y2TLW is the design on the side. It's missing the rest of the details though.

f1h7nsl73li5kc36g.jpg

Shiv47

Those weapons are more than enough. I've gotten folks through with way, way less lol.

I'll be up for some more runs tonight. Three Skolases is about my limit this early in the day, haha.

No worries, I'm not going to be on again till later anyway. Looking forward to trying it out.

T-44 has a much better hypothesis, that this is some sort of Jack'o'lyte equivalent. That would make sense.

Maybe it's a raid mechanic. One guardian gets blinded with a sack over their head and the rest of the fireteam have to guide them. Thinking very much of the blindfolded datto raid

Top Bottom