• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

darthbob

Gotta have this ship.
41jb.jpg

I always read the name as 'Glory hole jump'.

I'm at 789 hours. Whilst that's probably far too many, it's not even close to the amount of time I invested on Chromehounds on the 360.

Kyoufu

I just joined the 3600 Grimoire club.

Need one or two Mercury runs to get this Elimination grimoire done. Help me out Drizz!

KxoZz

I'm at 800 hours... But the real scary part is that on Xbox it says over 1100. Does that mean I've spent over 12 days of my life in frickin orbit???
destinystatus.com says i have ~1300 hours, so yeah, probably you have.
I can't belive I've spent so much time (~400h) LFGing lol.

Damn, I've probably spent more time in social spaces in Destiny than actual active playtime in all my other PS4 games combined. Holy shit.
I may be addicted

R0ckman

Does anyone know if Shaxx announcing medals is 100% set in stone (like "DOUBLE KILL!")? I know he was doing it in the footage in Game Informer for the PvP interview. I know that many people across different areas on the net have been wanting it and I would hate for them to make a last minute change to take it back out.

Dave_6

I have 6 vacation days I must use by the end of November, so I bit the bullet and requested 15/16 off, as well. It's not guaranteed, because there's a pretty big project I'm responsible with some key dates around then. I'll confirm when the request is approved or not.

I feel a little weird spending vacation days on Destiny, though.

Well I never take off anyways, to the point my boss usually ends up making me take a week late in the year so I won't waste my days. So I thought, may as well take two days and relax with some Destiny.

KxoZz

Does anyone know if Shaxx announcing medals is 100% set in stone (like "DOUBLE KILL!")? I know he was doing it in the footage in Game Informer for the PvP interview. I know that many people across different areas on the net have been wanting it and I would hate for them to make a last minute change to take it back out.
I think it's safe to assume that all that Shaxx awesomeness is staying in.

FyreWulff

pretty sure that's final

GutZ31

Pretty sure its only confirmed for Mayhem crucible.
We still don't know if it is trickling over to the other modes, although I wouldn't mind the new enthusiasm he's shown.

Any raids going? 100 seems dead.

Lol that was quick

The first one was kinda working, but that got turned into the "Test" one. A new one got posted late last night, but that was in the old thread. So people don't know about the new one.

I think it's still a great idea for scheduling raids, the thread will likely always be the best place for immediate pick-up-groups.

edit: here's the post

Alright, here we are. Join the group or groups that best suit your play habits.
Just click the friendly chibi guardians to go to the group.

Please leave the DestinyGAF Test Group at your convenience, unless you have an active game session in it, as this group will only be used as an organizational group for sherpas going forward.

(DestinyGAF UK is still pending a rename, but that's the correct group for the top left one)

darthbob

What does reporting a player do?

Sends feedback to Bungie. I like to report players who actually finish a Strike as Helpful and Friendly, and those who AFK as Inactive and Unhelpful.

Surprisingly, they do actually take this feedback into account as I've received emails from Bungie thanking me for the feedback and informing me that they've taken action.

Carn82

story mission on widows court
. I wanted it from the moment I saw the level.

I believe that one of the missions in TTK (or one of the post-story missions) was mentioned to take place in the European Dead Zone
. As usual, I cant seem to find the source :/

darthbob

I believe that one of the missions in TTK (or one of the post-story missions) was mentioned to take place in the European Dead Zone
. As usual, I cant seem to find the source :/

I don't think there's a story mission there, but we are getting another Crucible map that takes place in the EDZ.

Top Bottom