• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Kurumi

If I enjoy it, I'll buy it. :p
Currently have two characters:
-Exo/Warlock
-Awoken/Hunter

Warlock is fun and I'm trying out the Hunter.

205030145a1abcaed4efe27133eb23c6.340x255x61.gif

Kalamari

wonder what i have to do to get invited to the next one of those redbull tournament things.

Get popular

Not that you're unpopular, around here at least, just become more popular. Maybe send flowers to Deej and Luke or something.

Oh, maybe promote Red Bull on stream or something.

Deku Tree

wonder what i have to do to get invited to the next one of those redbull tournament things.

be friends with TripleWreck and Datto. Stream a lot and develop a large following. Make YouTube videos, and tweet a lot about Destiny. Have a lot of followers on YouTube, Twitch, and Twitter. Develop a positive up-beat corporate friendly gamer public image.

todd360

be friends with TripleWreck and Datto. Stream a lot and develop a large following. Make YouTube videos, and tweet a lot about Destiny. Develop a positive up-beat corporate friendly gamer public image.

Ugh. Not sure if I can shill that hard. I don't think zoba has the shill within either.

be friends with TripleWreck and Datto. Stream a lot and develop a large following. Make YouTube videos, and tweet a lot about Destiny. Have a lot of followers on YouTube, Twitch, and Twitter. Develop a positive up-beat corporate friendly gamer public image.

Sounds so easy when you put it like that.

todd360

Todd as a big twitch streamer is my new dream.

I would give it a go if my internet was good enough. I live in an area where you can choose between shit internet or garbage internet.

Maybe someday America's internet won't be terrible in small towns + reasonably priced.

haha hhahaha hahahahahah sigh....

shamanick

Huge thanks to Drizzay (and X-frame) for my first Skolas run. That was my last triumph! Now I can get that emblem that all the cool kids will have.

Get popular

Not that you're unpopular, around here at least, just become more popular. Maybe send flowers to Deej and Luke or something.

Oh, maybe promote Red Bull on stream or something.

Frankly none of that is difficult, or something I wouldn't want to do. But it seems like the train departed. Most of those guys have been doing that since the Alpha, if not before. Am not sure if there's any new real estate.

Also, Red Bull tastes like shit. If it was Mountain Dew then maybe.

Namikaze1

efgxrd2.jpg

"Hey Nami, how can I get in on this?"

It's simple, just PM me a pic of your emblem. Make sure it has you PSN ID / Gamertag on it.

"It looks like you're running out of room there. Will I actually get on it?"

Yes. I plan to expand the canvas to include as many as I can. That pic is also several hours old.

"it's small."

It'll be much bigger. Trust me.

"So how long do I have to give you a screenshot of my emblem?"

You have till September 6. After that, I am taking no more in. I have a life you know. :p

"Do you actually?"

No. :'(

For late night DGAF. I usually just repost this in the morning but I barely have gotten any PMs in the last 48 hours. don't miss out.
Hey Nami, what's the best way to screenshot my emblem for your collage thing?
Figanami has you covered.

Or you can also use DestinyDB to get your emblem and do what she suggested above.

Lnkn52

Donate 100s to the top streamers consistently. Eventually they will notice you. Once you become friends with them, tell the streamer that you are becoming a full time streamer. They will host you, profit.

rNilla

Frankly none of that is difficult, or something I wouldn't want to do. But it seems like the train departed. Most of those guys have been doing that since the Alpha, if not before. Am not sure if there's any new real estate.

You won't know if you don't try. Your voice > their voices.

Donate 100s to the top streamers consistently. Eventually they will notice you. Once you become friends with them, tell the streamer that you are becoming a full time streamer. They will host you, profit.

sounds like buying towards the top. don't think i'd be comfortable doing that.

You won't know if you don't try. Your voice > their voices.

not sure what you're implying here.

anyway, i'm asking because most of them seemed out of it in that tournament. the guests on stream didn't fare much better either. i'm by no means an expert, but these guys ought to put on a livelier show.

X-Frame

For late night DGAF. I usually just repost this in the morning but I barely have gotten any PMs in the last 48 hours. don't miss out.

Figanami has you covered.

Or you can also use DestinyDB to get your emblem and do what she suggested above.

Thanks! PM sent. Got it from Bungie.net like Fig suggested. Let me know if it doesn't come out okay.

Kalamari

Agreed, red bull is some terrible shit, I don't know how people can drink that stuff.

You can always try something that hasn't been done. You seem to be a pretty knowledgeable player, why not do something that has a more technical focus instead of the average streamer who just plays on stream with viewers. Such as a map analysis with power positions or something.

Daemul

be friends with TripleWreck and Datto.

I can do this

Stream a lot and develop a large following.

Being friends with Triple and Datto will help me get through this stage

Make YouTube videos, and tweet a lot about Destiny.

Easily done

Have a lot of followers on YouTube, Twitch, and Twitter.

Again, being friends with Datto and Triple will help somewhat with that

Develop a positive up-beat corporate friendly gamer public image.

200.gif

I'm out, I've got too much beef with Bungie regarding the state of their PvP and overall class balance for this to ever happen.

EDIT:I GOT TOP POST TWO PAGES IN A ROW!

Hunter Master Race

Top Bottom