• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Anastasis

How about it, folks? Can I get a third for Skolas? Even if you don't need it, help a gaffer get his triumphs, eh? I'll owe you a Really Big Favor. That's top shelf currency, that is!

Hit me up in 30 minutes if you can't find anyone. Putting the kiddies in bed and will need to be quiet. First timer as well.

MrDaravon

In-between literally falling asleep during matches I really really can't wait for 2.0. Sick to goddamn death of getting killed from a million miles away with a single shotgun blast or Thorn'd to death. The PvP still has many many other significant issues that 2.0 isn't specifically addressing that is going to prevent me from ever liking it, but I can at least appreciate the Thorn and shotgun changes.

11879214_436473546559404_1631057140318815962_o.jpg

*screams internally*

Silvard

In-between literally falling asleep during matches I really really can't wait for 2.0. Sick to goddamn death of getting killed from a million miles away with a single shotgun blast or Thorn'd to death. The PvP still has many many other significant issues that 2.0 isn't specifically addressing that is going to prevent me from ever liking it, but I can at least appreciate the Thorn and shotgun changes.

Are you doing IB?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I need one more Nightfall, am starting up now with my Hunter.

Party is Public (PSN Hawkian), please join. Can't be on mic (at least for the first half or so). but I know the strike very very well

MrDaravon

Are you doing IB?

I just got off. Hit rank 3 and bounced. Sad I will probably never have a Felwinters or the Warlock IB class item, but eh. I at least got the second IB emblem which is the only thing they specified was going away. I'm completely exhausted and was getting like .5-.6 k/d's because I was literally falling asleep mid-matches so I wouldn't have done you any good anyway :p

R0ckman

Okay, NOW I see the blink and shut gun issue, players aren't always good with it, but it's really just all around annoying to to deal with and makes encounters more awkward and annoying.

Wow dude, the commentary is constant. Can you keep that up for a minimum of 8 hours?

Very entertaining Kruger.

is constant bad? i could probably do that for a few hours. most of it is calling out what is happening.

Ha... no, but those are good too. I'll have to have then a proper watch tomorrow. It was just a relaxed ride along. You may have been giving some tips.

don't recall one of those. maybe it was a shores of time video.

Silvard

I just got off. Hit rank 3 and bounced. Sad I will probably never have a Felwinters or the Warlock IB class item, but eh. I at least got the second IB emblem which is the only thing they specified was going away. I'm completely exhausted and was getting like .5-.6 k/d's because I was literally falling asleep mid-matches so I wouldn't have done you any good anyway :p

The rank 5 shader is also going away, no?

Lnkn52

is constant bad? i could probably do that for a few hours. most of it is calling out what is happening.

don't recall one of those. maybe it was a shores of time video.
No, it's good. I think that's why I used to like Goth. He can literally speak to himself for hours. It takes skills to do such a thing.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Thanks a ton guys. Can't believe you were just doing that to help out XD

Looks like another Nighthawkless week. I guess I could try and get a key and bust out a PoE of some sort before reset but ehhh.

No, it's good. I think that's why I used to like Goth. He can literally speak to himself for hours. It takes skills to do such a thing.

My kids (and myself) really like to watch a guy called paulsoarsjr who does minecraft videos. It's just him talking to himself and the audience. Not forcing jokes, just explaining stuff with intelligence and a good sense of humor. It really dies take talent.

Juraash

Thanks a ton guys. Can't believe you were just doing that to help out XD

Looks like another Nighthawkless week. I guess I could try and get a key and bust out a PoE of some sort before reset but ehhh.

I'm playing Destiny but I'm at this weird spot. Basically all my reps are near leveling so I'm gonna have to bring one of them back around... Probably vanguard. So helping other people is way more fun than some of the alternatives.

Wish I had manage to blow myself up a few less times lol.

Edit: Also you help people here just because like...every week. Seems only fair to at least return the favor.

SpecX

;_; I'm desperate to beat Skolas but my wife has had enough of me playing after this morning taking hours to try and finish him. I still have till the next reset right?

Is there anyone willing to help me and a buddy finish HM Deathsinger and Crota in about 45 mins from now?

We really need a swordbearer.

I started a the100 session, if you want to join through there.

Mindlog

Is there anyone willing to help me and a buddy finish HM Deathsinger and Crota in about 45 mins from now?

We really need a swordbearer.

I started a the100 session, if you want to join through there.
Any chance you could do it now?
Shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes.
I'm playing Destiny but I'm at this weird spot. Basically all my reps are near leveling so I'm gonna have to bring one of them back around... Probably vanguard. So helping other people is way more fun than some of the alternatives.

Wish I had manage to blow myself up a few less times lol.

Edit: Also you help people here just because like...every week. Seems only fair to at least return the favor.
I'm letting New Monarcy flip over on all of my characters. This way I can play Crucible or do Patrols and it doesn't matter. Also gives me a few last shots at the ships and shaders.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Any Xbox folk playing trials tonight? I'm all done wing IB and would like to get those arms for my hunter (or warlock).
I don't care about Mercury to be honest. I would go there if that's where we end up but it's not the priority.
* meaning if we lose a match the card isn't garbage.

Neat

@knowsworthy: In TTK, playing consecutive Vanguard Strikes creates a streak bonus, giving extra rep and better loot drop chances until you return to orbit

So I'm a level 4 Hunter and I unlocked this ability called Golden Gun, which says is binded to L1+R1. Every time I press those buttons, my character throws a grenade. :(

any 1 want to run a trials card on xb1?

Any Xbox folk playing trials tonight? I'm all done wing IB and would like to get those arms for my hunter (or warlock).
I don't care about Mercury to be honest. I would go there if that's where we end up but it's not the priority.
* meaning if we lose a match the card isn't garbage.

If we could find a 3rd soonish, I'll play a card

edit full

Deku Tree

Neat

@knowsworthy: In TTK, playing consecutive Vanguard Strikes creates a streak bonus, giving extra rep and better loot drop chances until you return to orbit

I'd like to know more details about this... Suspecting that it's not as good as it sounds. Probably slightly higher one time boost after 2-3 strikes. Bet the boost doesn't keep increasing after the first one.

Top Bottom