• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

todd360

Looks like Warlocks are finally joining the others with their own exotic boots. Will Xur finally sell exotic boots engrams, Bungie?!

Bungie: Hell no!

I am positive that is Last Word 2.0. With Red Death and Suros Regime year 2 having a different color scheme than their year 1 versions, I'm sure TLW Year 2 will be no different.

The Titan helmet: exotic or legendary? I'm leaning towards legendary. My GF is leaning towards exotic. We made a pizza bet on this.

New Hunter exotic helmet?
Edit2: Also, I didn't circle it but the shotgun. My GF thinks it's an exotic. My brother thinks it's the Omolon Shotgun. Definitely an AR. Just rewatched the video.

Edit: Actually don't think that's a shotgun. Looks like an Auto Rifle. Could be the Arc Auto Rifle mentioned in the GI issue. And I can't wait to tell my brother he's wrong since a picture down below has what looks like the real Omolon shotgun strapped to the Titan's back.

Could this be the exotic sniper GI was talking about in their September issue?

Strange looking chest piece you got there, Hunter.

Before anyone says it, yes I know I "forgot" the Warlock exotic helmet and the shotgun with special reload animation. I actually didn't. I didn't include those since they were revealed last week. And now some other screenshots I took:

Wtf nami. You circle the last word and then have a revelation that it could possibly be the last word.

Its the last word. Wtf are you blind?

Lnkn52

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/destiny-titan-vanir-armor
james-yavorsky-armor.jpg

https://vimeo.com/114853212

Anastasis

^edit: okie doke, that's three right there for ~9pm est.

Cool, sounds good. I'll see if I can't corral another newbie for it.

Not the best response if you're trying to dispel sensitivity accusations. I'm just saying...

Would you be able to run one later? Maybe 11pm EST? I'm central time and need to get the kids sound asleep.

Namikaze1

Wtf nami. You circle the last word and then have a revelation that it could possibly be the last word.

Its the last word. Wtf are you blind?
Well, Fig hit my noggin one too many times so maybe.

Speaking of Fig, I call dibs on her sheep. Don't ask why I want the sheep! You can take everything else when you go invade her base.

Gordon

Guess what has two thumbs and a Fatebringer...

THIS GUYYYY!!! :D
It's the last gun for my collection of year 1 stuff - got it on the third templar run in a row, back to back all amazingly smooth runs - best game I've had with randoms off LFG by far. Just awesome. Praise RNGesus and all that. I hope they patch year 2 versions into VoG so I can go do it again at level 40. Definitely the best endgame content in Destiny to date. It would be a shame to see it indefinitely eclipsed by overly accessible vendor gear.

FirewalkR

Well, after a few months away from Destiny, I've been playing a little again since last week and it was just in the nick of time to get Skolas and the Laurea Prima, with the help of the always awesome J_Rocca! Thanks again!!!! :)

I have to say... I really liked the fight, it's well designed. I've seen it done easier if there's a burn and there's probably a lot of cheese going on but done properly it's really fun stuff!

Vitanimus

is there a sort of daily/weekly checklist that people follow for this game? i'm still trying to catch up after not playing for a while so I just wanna make sure i'm not missing anything out:

• doing the daily heroic
  • doing the weekly heroic
  • doing the nightfall
  • vault of glass and crota
  • crucible and vanguard marks
  • prison of elders
  • ?????????

Top Bottom