• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

rNilla

not sure what you're implying here.
I'm not implying anything. I think you have a good voice. Plus you have the skills, the knowledge, and at least around here are generally well-spoken.

You could break the mold and not talk like a game show host nor begin every video with "hey guys!"

I try not to pay much attention to streamers or 'tubers so I guess you can ignore me and get off my lawn.

Let's go Brewers.
You should know that I'm not a Brewers fan. Or a baseball follower. Or a fan of any Wisconsin-based sports teams.

FyreWulff

Good job PS4 wireless.

CNx7phpVAAEuWHA.jpg:large

and wired:
CNx7vS6UwAACQIB.jpg:large

Same router. With line of sight. C'mon, Sony.

Yea i'm not sure if I'll be able to give up my autonomy to say "fuck Blink" publicly, unless I ended up close enough inside the sphere that I knew when changes were happening. I'd be able to hold my tongue then.

I'm not implying anything. I think you have a good voice. Plus you have the skills, the knowledge, and at least around here are generally well-spoken.

You could break the mold and not talk like a game show host nor begin every video with "hey guys!"

I try not to pay much attention to streamers or 'tubers so I guess you can ignore me and get off my lawn.

Ah, I didn't know you meant it literally. I have indeed noticed recently that many of the Youtubers follow a very similar speaking cadence. I don't speak that way at all, so it's unfamiliar to me.

I was doing commentary a while back. I might still have one of those videos lying around.

Lnkn52

He needs a web cam too. I think that's what Unstable missing. Unfortunately all the top Destiny streamers have one.

Hey guys, was told i could try here. Was wondering if anyone was up for VoG. Have a level 32 but have never downed Atheon. PSN: XTheSpartinX. Not sure what all im suppose to put here.

Kyoufu

He needs a web cam too. I think that's what Unstable missing. Unfortunately all the top Destiny streamers have one.

Unstable said he'll have his cam up and running when his office is done.

Personally I don't get the fascination with face cams. I'd rather just see the game.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Finally.

Got myself another HB with Ambush/Shortgaze, hidden hand, snapshot and performance bonus.

Anybody wants to glimmer farm?

You should know that I'm not a Brewers fan. Or a baseball follower. Or a fan of any Wisconsin-based sports teams.

Meow.

Frankly none of that is difficult, or something I wouldn't want to do. But it seems like the train departed. Most of those guys have been doing that since the Alpha, if not before. Am not sure if there's any new real estate.

Also, Red Bull tastes like shit. If it was Mountain Dew then maybe.

I've watched some of your YouTube videos, and your wit and Arnold impersonations are better than theirs. So that's something.

vctor182

So it seems I might keep my PS4 bundle after all, I'm going to trade a bunch of games for credit and will only have to shell out 100 cash. TTK HD here I come!

MrDaravon

Does anyone else have problems where Destiny says you have NAT Type 3, but then you immediately go to test your internet on the actual PS4 and it says NAT Type 2 with no issues? It's getting annoying.

Finally.

Got myself another HB with Ambush/Shortgaze, hidden hand, snapshot and performance bonus.

Anybody wants to glimmer farm?

I would like to farm like 15k glimmer in 15 minutes after i eat.

And if its just the two of us i will help you till you get the amount you want of course.

GutZ31

Does anyone else have problems where Destiny says you have NAT Type 3, but then you immediately go to test your internet on the actual PS4 and it says NAT Type 2 with no issues? It's getting annoying.
When are you getting these error messages?

I assume in party chat?
If so, it has 2 likely reasons if you are sure your ports are open for both PSN, and Destiny.
1. You are having connectivity issues, be it through PSN, or your own ISP, you are having slow internet.
2. The person you are trying to chat with has connectivity issues, or ports blocked that would allow for you to speak with them easily.

Leaving and reconnecting to the party sometimes fixes it, but not 100% by a long shot.

Daemul

Yea i'm not sure if I'll be able to give up my autonomy to say "fuck Blink" publicly, unless I ended up close enough inside the sphere that I knew when changes were happening. I'd be able to hold my tongue then.

Yeah, this is probably why the likes of Poshy and War weren't invited to take part in the Redbull Tournament, because while they're clearly better players than everyone that went, unlike them they don't have a filter. They are blunt and will tell you flat out just how big of a fucking mess PvP is in this game, whilst others like Triple are a bit more diplomatic about the whole thing.

Mindlog

So tomorrow.
Cerberus Vae III
Arc Burn / Brawler / Solar Burn
Solar against lots of solar shields is great. Bhammerjorn as always will be well played.
Arc vs those damned Scions is annoying.
Valus is going to be easily burned before that becomes a problem.

Should be 3 quick runs.

So tomorrow.

Solar against lots of solar shields is great. Bhammerjorn as always will be well played.
Arc vs those damned Scions is annoying.
Valus is going to be easily burned before that becomes a problem.

Should be 3 quick runs.

Are you a...time traveler?

MrDaravon

When are you getting these error messages?

I assume in party chat?
If so, it has 2 likely reasons if you are sure your ports are open for both PSN, and Destiny.
1. You are having connectivity issues, be it through PSN, or your own ISP, you are having slow internet.
2. The person you are trying to chat with has connectivity issues, or ports blocked that would allow for you to speak with them easily.

Leaving and reconnecting to the party sometimes fixes it, but not 100% by a long shot.

No, in-game. It happens randomly. I'm mostly just really annoyed right now because I've had a ton of IRL shit the past few days so I haven't really been able to play for a while, so I've barely touched IB and I don't have the 2nd IB emblem (which is going away forever) as well as I haven't been able to get up to buying the Felwinters (which I never had) or the Warlock IB class item (which I'm less worried about). So I'm just now getting on at almost 10pm after probably the most physically demanding day I've had in the last 10 years, exhausted as shit, and just trying to hit rank 4 with my Hunter (who was already rank 2) in IB so I can at the very least get the emblem before it goes away. Going poorly so far, no IB trains seem to be going right now and it keeps matching me with shit randoms so I can't win a game to save my life. Just cranky basically.

X-Frame

Huge thanks to Drizzay (and X-frame) for my first Skolas run. That was my last triumph! Now I can get that emblem that all the cool kids will have.

Totally! Great run and with Drizzay who explains things so well and always remains calm it really makes a huge difference.

Ophelion

If you can find one more I'll join, I need to get 400 points. PSN arekkusu77

How about it, folks? Can I get a third for Skolas? Even if you don't need it, help a gaffer get his triumphs, eh? I'll owe you a Really Big Favor. That's top shelf currency, that is!

Top Bottom