• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Posting for new page.

1 spot open for xb1 Trials fun run...
Edit Full

I'm going in full blown Iron Banner emblem/shader/class item and 2050 grimoire, hype. I'll stream it also, just muted since Twitch on xb1 is garbage

Thanks again to Drizzay for the sherpa through Skolas!

Moments of Triumph all completed!

Huge thanks to Drizzay (and X-frame) for my first Skolas run. That was my last triumph! Now I can get that emblem that all the cool kids will have.

Skolas Schools #4 and #5 for the day have ended their sessions, congrats to all four of the newest graduates!

X-Frame and Shamanick with a silky smooth no-wipe kill:

CNyQyVVUcAAklqt.jpg:large

Thanks again for the Skolas run Boguester. That was a lot of fun.

Definitely, that shit is insane! Thanks for the walk through!

MrJellyBean and Shiv2099 with a slightly more exciting run, haha. Nevertheless finished Skolas off in no time at all:

CNyVRQdUAAAA50a.jpg:large

Juraash

So I'm a level 4 Hunter and I unlocked this ability called Golden Gun, which says is binded to L1+R1. Every time I press those buttons, my character throws a grenade. :(

That's called your super. There is a meter on your bottom left, above your ammo. When it charges all the way the bar turns yellow. You can use your super at that point.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Thanks for the Skolas kill guys!

He really isn't that bad at all once you get the hot potato timing down right before the mines.
So I'm a level 4 Hunter and I unlocked this ability called Golden Gun, which says is binded to L1+R1. Every time I press those buttons, my character throws a grenade. :(

Check your controller layout in settings.

When you meter(turns yellow) above your grenade and melee fills up. Then press both.

That's called your super. There is a meter on your bottom left, above your ammo. When it charges all the way the bar turns yellow. You can use your super at that point.

Thanks for the Skolas kill guys!

He really isn't that bad at all once you get the hot potato timing down right before the mines.

Check your controller layout in settings.
Thanks everyone, didn't realize it was a super

Any Xbox folk playing trials tonight? I'm all done wing IB and would like to get those arms for my hunter (or warlock).
I don't care about Mercury to be honest. I would go there if that's where we end up but it's not the priority.
* meaning if we lose a match the card isn't garbage.

Got someone so we have 3 now. I sent you a party invite and FR

Izuna

Banned
This is my final card with this LFG team, afterwhich I am here to play with GAF, although no mic. I've helped 4 people go flawless today, it's really fun man.

This is my final card with this LFG team, afterwhich I am here to play with GAF, although no mic. I've helped 4 people go flawless today, it's really fun man.

Haha that's crazy. Heard you helped Zoso's buddy so that's cool!

How many games left or did you just start that card? One of our guys isn't showing up :X

Ophelion

I'll try. Only done it one. It was lots of fun

Ok, do we have a third for Skolas? I don't want to bug people with my constant requests, I just need to scratch this off my to-do list or it's going to be an itch I can't scratch till I do.

Edit: I just used two scratch metaphors in one sentence. That's how annoyed I am by this!

Edit edit: Doesn't look like there's interest. It's getting late. Guess I'll try my luck next week, hope I can get home early enough that people still want to play.

Izuna

Banned
Haha that's crazy. Heard you helped Zoso's buddy so that's cool!

How many games left or did you just start that card? One of our guys isn't showing up :X

5 games left for them. We are a team of 3 with no mic. We would have had it done before but two teams, who were obviously lagswitches, basically stopped me from doing anything for like 3 minutes. Both lol.

Cade

It's late, I'm tired, I made the shittiest Destiny GIF using awful software because I don't have a better one at the moment even though transparency and pasting is rough.

enjoy average_pvp_experience.gif
iy0i3O0.gif

edit: hood paste at the end got fucked up who cares i'm asleep

EDIT EDIT I forgot to put the back of the Ram on the running guy pls ban me now

5 games left for them. We are a team of 3 with no mic. We would have had it done before but two teams, who were obviously lagswitches, basically stopped me from doing anything for like 3 minutes. Both lol.

SOunds good. We'll regroup in about 30 minutes to play. LunaticPuma and I are in a party and you can join up when you're ready. I know you don't have a mic but just to hear us :p

i'm hearing rumour that Destiny (Possibly free, maybe Eu playstore only) - no level cap on demo any more, is that true?

edit---
from reddit comment
People are reporting that there's no longer a level cap and they are able, and those with characters already (who previously owned the game) are confirming they can access content inc strikes. Possibly in preparation for Taken King launch or possibly an error

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Posting for new page. Any Xboners still need to do VoG HM? I have 2 spots for 2 runs from oracles.

Could I still get a FateBringer starting from there?
Drawing a blank. I'm not really this dumb.

FateBringer and the Crux are the only guns I do not have yet. Would love a chance at it.

i'm hearing rumour that Destiny (Possibly free, maybe Eu playstore only) - no level cap on demo any more, is that true?

edit---
from reddit comment
People are reporting that there's no longer a level cap and they are able, and those with characters already (who previously owned the game) are confirming they can access content inc strikes. Possibly in preparation for Taken King launch or possibly an error
We'll need some testing done

Link to comment?

Ji66a-Man

Could I still get a FateBringer starting from there?
Drawing a blank. I'm not really this dumb.

FateBringer and the Crux are the only guns I do not have yet. Would love a chance at it.

Fatebringer is a HM Templar only drop. If you join, that leaves 1 spot left for VoG HM from oracles.

Out 1

Doing a Trials run now, if people are still around for another Skolas run afterwards I may be able to do one more today. Maybe... five in one day is right about my limit, haha.

Truly the MVP, as always... :) My lifetime stat for Skolas is 4 kills lol

Kalamari

Man... why do you have to fully level an Eidolon Ally in order to exotic-ize it? I want my Necrocasm now dag nabit!

Anastasis

Doing a Trials run now, if people are still around for another Skolas run afterwards I may be able to do one more today. Maybe... five in one day is right about my limit, haha.

Thanks! But I think I'll try to hit you up next reset. You have done more than enough Skolas for one day!

Top Bottom