• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Anastasis

MJ8yFd3.jpg

All right. Any chance you two are still around?
My Titan is at Deathsinger. Only has to kill enough adds to trigger loot.

Still there? Can I join?

GhaleonEB

I'd like to know more details about this... Suspecting that it's not as good as it sounds. Probably slightly higher one time boost after 2-3 strikes. Bet the boost doesn't keep increasing after the first one.

Should be easy to tell, since the rep will stop increasing. Still, nice bonus for people who run a lot of strikes. I've spent many an evening doing so.

Definitely something they thought of while looking at how people play, and giving a little something extra for it. Nice touch.

Feel free.
No mic for noise reasons, but that's not a problem. I will also be killing Crota.

PSN Mindlog
Anyone that needs Deathsinger/Crota loot feel free to join.

Will wait 5 more minutes then continue.
I got three people coming.
Sorry dude. We are trying for HM kill.

Jebus, I know IB always brings the red bars, but did it infect regular crucible this time around?

Three quarters of the games I've played today have been lag city central.

Looking for 1 for Skolas

We just got mines dismantled but then everything went to shit and our 3rd player had to go to bed.

Any takers?

Reply with your PSN ID and I will send an invite!

Frenden

Banned
Anyone wanna Nightfall? Send me a PSN invite (FRENDEN).

I have a Defender titan with Word, Praedyth, and Truth ready to go.

I've already done it on my other dudes, but I forgot I never bothered to do the Crota story missions on this character so I'm locked out.

Mindlog

I'm very not used to doing Normal with a team. Sorry it took so many tries :D
Would have had it on the first, but I shot the sword. I've never shot the sword before.
I got three people coming.
Sorry dude. We are trying for HM kill.
That's also doable.

If you need help let me know accidentally jumped in to some HM when trying to help another team out.
I don't need loot so priority to those that do.*
*I got three pieces of armor that run >_<
**Including a helmet with Infusion. I never got a helmet with Infusion when it mattered despite all my best efforts.
Actually, it's more like a Sig Sauer P226 w/ Silencer and Tac Light.
Such a smooth weapon. The first thing I look for every time I go to a range.

SheHateMe

Quick question before I go to bed: I'm rank 4 in IB. Should I purchase anything? Felwinter's Lie, Iron Breed Mask, Iron Breed Boots?

I know TTK is here in two weeks, but yeah. Just curious.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Quick question before I go to bed: I'm rank 4 in IB. Should I purchase anything? Felwinter's Lie, Iron Breed Mask, Iron Breed Boots?

I know TTK is here in two weeks, but yeah. Just curious.
Buy the Felwinters if you want. Only buy the gear if you like the stats/parks and have money to spare.

Frostburn

Just wanted to give a shout out to XxYung_GUNNERZxX and x__xo__o for carrying me through Trials, they were amazingly nice about my complete lack of PVP skills and I enjoyed every single minute of it. Thanks to DrDrizzay101 for trying to coordinate a Trials run with me as well, he has always been amazing helping everyone with Crota's End, Trials and PoE 35.

Thanks to all I got to see Mercury in person for the first time and even went from 3440 Grimore to 3475.

Now it is time to pass out, way too late for me to stay up on a work night!

SheHateMe

Buy the Felwinters if you want. Only buy the gear if you like the stats/parks and have money to spare.

See, I want that Felwinter's Lie... But I know Bungie is throwing all the legendaries out with the bath water. Two weeks with it isn't enough. LOL

I don't care for the boots (got the Bones Of Yao Ming anyway), but that helmet looks great and I'm tired of this Kellhunter's Sight.

Decisions, decisions. (Plus, I don't want to go into TTK broke. LOL)

Raybunny

All I care before TTK is salvage. Hope they add it today on the playlist. Don't see myself doing infinite doubles to get salvage points.

image.jpg

Top Bottom