• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex HR: The Missing Link |OT| $15

I finished it last night as well. I really love that the character that was most mysterious in the tie-in novel finally appeared. I was bummed that they weren't in the main game, but this seems to be building to something even bigger. I love this game world. Bring on more!

_RT_

As much as I'm an Uncharted fan and would love to call it "Game of the Year", Deus and the DLC absolutely blew me away.

Truly memorable games from beginning to end.

I finished it last night as well. I really love that the character that was most mysterious in the tie-in novel finally appeared. I was bummed that they weren't in the main game, but this seems to be building to something even bigger. I love this game world. Bring on more!

Oh, he was in the novel? I might have to pick it up...is it worth the read?

Yeah it's one of the better video game novels I've read. It works on its own as a book really well too, having the really cool universe expanded in neat ways.

Nice, I'll have to pick it up sometime.

So I've been replaying the main game again, and it's made me realize just how good The Missing Link looks. The main game is beautiful as well (for the most part, character animations and overabundance of yellow aside) but they really stepped up the notch for TML.

Jamesways

Did two runthroughs of this DLC. Did the Factory Zero achievement last night, and that was so much damn fun. What a great way to play through the game.

And I got the Apex Pred achievement on that runthrough too, no augs needed. Felt badass.

Did two runthroughs of this DLC. Did the Factory Zero achievement last night, and that was so much damn fun. What a great way to play through the game.

And I got the Apex Pred achievement on that runthrough too, no augs needed. Felt badass.

Yeah, I loved getting both of those achievements. So much fun.

Card Boy

Banned
Is this included in that Augmented Edition of the game?

No, must buy seperatly. But its being on sale heaps of types so can pick it up next to nothing.

It is a bit of a steal considering alot current gen games last 6 hrs and go for $60, and this lasts 6-7hrs and is far cheaper.

how to do a factory zero?cant seem to get that even after 2 playthrus

Posted this in the OT also: my sound is bugging out whilst playing The Missing Link (360); abrupt scratches/pops every now and then. Has anyone else experienced this? Vanilla HR ran without a hitch. Is it just a case of TML not being optimised enough?

Cheers!

mrkgoo

Missing link was great DLC. Just got around I playing it in the ultimate edition on Mac.

A friend is playing it on Wii U and it's integrated into the main game and what a bad decision that was. Kills the progress of the main game, dumps you back to redistribute praxis and dishes a couple spoilers to boot. Nearly ruins the wii U version!

Oh and Tiffany Kavanagh has the most terrible Australian accent ever, especially so considering she's meant to be a New Zealander. For shame.

Top Bottom