• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition |OT| Two girls, one motivated Vergil

Seyavesh

seeing donguri's trish vs. sanctus after his absolutely ridiculous freeplay/freestyle as dante bums me out... he's missing out on doing a lil bit of stuff that's interesting instead of nothing when doing that fight as trish

i ended up making a dumb vid just to showcase what you can do 'cuz of that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oimumHt4LR4

still, that freestyle play... geez! it's actually way better than his boss fight/regular combo stuff just because of how dynamic it is

I just bought the DMC4 OST from the Capcom booth at NYCC for $5. :3

Nice, hope theyre at the London CC this year, i think they were their in the one held in may.
Wasnt really feeling Donguri's Nero v Dante fight. Though im not sure if Nero can get 'stylish' against Dante. His Dante is really good. Pretty cool Vergil loop at start.

I think I've said this before but no one was interested back then so I'm gonna ask again.

Is any of you guys interested in making a complete list of general features and changes that we want from next DMC titles and sending it directly to Itsuno and other members of DMC team through social media? (like twitter, facebook and such)

This is the idea that I'm working on and it would be great to have your support and thoughts on it. (Note that the list is quite unfinished as I'm waiting for more feedback and ideas from you guys so this really is more like "our suggestions" than just mine cause I already got most of these ideas from you guys)

sFKhszH.jpg

So, what do you guys think? Is anyone interested in helping with this idea or participating in shearing it with developers once its done? I will send it myself but I think if more people participate in sharing it, it'll have a better chance of actually being noticed by developers.

Dahbomb

Co-op Bloody Palace mode or Co-op in any of side/online content. Campaign can stay as a single player campaign.

Also please remove puzzle solving like they did in DmC. Only combat driven puzzle solving are acceptable.

Use the jump camera/control system from DmC so its easier to move around while not in combat.

Lock on should have a toggle option.

Bring back Wall run even if there's no real platforming in the game (because wall run is swag).

Seyavesh

trish

edit:
and devils never cry

okay for a serious suggestion, please don't add enemies that flip out of combos. especially ones that flip out more often on higher difficulties.
frosts and assaults doing that is infuriating- angelos would be on that list too if it weren't for the shield breaking thing.

Rean

It'd be nice to have selectable weapon skins. For example: Since the Beowulf type weapon has been in the last few game, you could have the choice to switch between the Beowulf skin or the Gilgamesh skin.

Devil Trigger skins and unlockable taunts would be cool too.

Golnei

It'd be nice to have selectable weapon skins. For example: Since the Beowulf type weapon has been in the last few game, you could have the choice to switch between the Beowulf skin or the Gilgamesh skin.

Devil Trigger skins would be cool too.

I'm not sure if they'll ever be separate skins, but something similar's already been done with the Devil Trigger throughout the series - the Sparda costumes giving you his DT, for example, or Vergil's palette swap also affecting the devil trigger. Weapons also being visually altered would be a believable next step from that - giving you Force Edge instead of Rebellion for a DMC1 Dante skin would be a cute detail, for example.

Seyavesh

I'm not sure if they'll ever be separate skins, but something similar's already been done with the Devil Trigger throughout the series - the Sparda costumes giving you his DT, for example, or Vergil's palette swap also affecting the devil trigger. Weapons also being visually altered would be a believable next step from that - giving you Force Edge instead of Rebellion for a DMC1 Dante skin would be a cute detail, for example.

they did that in dmc3
and i hate it!!
the force edge looks so dumb gahhh

edit:
watching 2bepower fight 11 credos and manage to kill a couple of them, geez
now he's fighting 2 agnuses and a credo

Golnei

they did that in dmc3
and i hate it!!
the force edge looks so dumb gahhh

edit:
watching 2bepower fight 11 credos and manage to kill a couple of them, geez
now he's fighting 2 agnuses and a credo

I'll always find your infinite well of hatred for Force Edge hilarious. It's the most inoffensive sword design imaginable, there's barely anything there to hate.

Also, fighting hordes of Credos, especially in more enclosed spaces like the elevators outside Agnus' lab, really does help you appreciate his boss design a lot more - he's not on Vergil's level, but he's a consistently fun enemy regardless of whether you're fighting 1 or 5 of him, in an open or claustrophobic space. It'll be such a disappointment if the next game continues to tread water and only gives us one good duel boss, a couple of other decent ones and one or two complete abominations again; rather than expanding the concepts behind him and applying them to more enemies.

Seyavesh

I'll always find your infinite well of hatred for Force Edge hilarious. It's the most inoffensive sword design imaginable, there's barely anything there to hate.
i am perfectly justified in my hatred, thank you very much!

also something else that i wish would come back is just the raw physical comedy/charm from DMC3's cutscenes. dante's stuff in dmc4 has it but in nero's cutscenes it's drastically missing even though he's popping off like dante
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB2d5r_AEuE#t=20s
seriously, the cinematography in dmc3's cutscenes is the best for any game. it's actually insane how good it is!
i imagine dmc4 suffering in that aspect is hugely due to the half-finished/hacked together nature of the game, but man... watchin' dmc3's cutscenes always surprises me on how masterfully done they are

as a comparison, there's a strangely important distinction to me that i never noticed until i saw vergil's opening scene from DMC3SE again: the color of blood and level of violence in his opening from DMC3 vs. his DMC4 opening.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UeC6a-GveU#t=4m30s
note how much of a difference the clean slices and red blood make in terms of impact for his actions. the dmc4se opening cutscene has very strong direction too but it's missing that personal touch of ruthlessness(?) that vergil has. scarecrows just spewing gunk and exploding isn't the same.
even the color scheme is vastly important- see the initial DT awakening/tower run scene as a clear example of how the red is used highly effectively to showcase the action vs. the more blue/grey background
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTmv7_FqiC0
i dunno, there's just something vastly lacking about dmc4's cinematography in comparison to dmc3's. people always write off the story of dmc3 for being basic but what they seem to miss is the details- it's like writing off star wars or indiana jones for being basic stories while missing the entire damn point of a spectacle film existing in the first place

edit:
even looking at the initial cutscene before the vergil 1 fight you can see strong usage of char design+color schemes- vergil's blue/black slightly blends with the tower due to the black, with the blue being an accent while dante's bare chest and red coat really stick out. it's way too good aaaa

ultimately it's just 'make cutscene good' which isn't actually any sensible request because it's about the same as "make a good game" but still...

Chimeras can also take a long walk away from DMC5.
Yeah that's a good one as well. Though I wonder, should I add this as a new bullet point with other similar "non-combo able" enemies like "Mephisto" and "Blitz" or should I just add it to that "Assault" and "Frost" line?
I actually get what you are saying but have no idea how to put it on the list. I mean, can you summarize all of that in one sentence? :p

It's kind of depressing seeing how well Dark/Demon Souls series is doing for a hardcore game (and like 3 titles for PS3, + new title coming to PS4/xbone + Bloodborne), and how well DMC could have done if Capcom didn't blow it by trying to reboot a 3 million selling series.... Capcom really killed DMC's momentum lol...

Golnei

i imagine dmc4 suffering in that aspect is hugely due to the half-finished/hacked together nature of the game, but man... watchin' dmc3's cutscenes always surprises me on how masterfully done they are

The gulf between DMC3 and 4's cinematography also probably has a fair amount to do with the strength of the scenario and characters themselves - with 4's nothing of a plot and flat cast; there's only so much you can do. 4 had no evolving central character dynamic like Dante and Vergil's; there was no strongly characterised central location to portray a journey through. Combined with the deliberate focus on making the overall art direction less grotesque, the result definitely came off as neutered. I'd hope the next game gives them some better material to work with when it comes to cutscenes...

I actually get what you are saying but have no idea how to put it on the list. I mean, can you summarize all of that in one sentence? :p

"make cutscene good" is as concise as you can get.

The gulf between DMC3 and 4's cinematography also probably has a fair amount to do with the strength of the scenario and characters themselves - with 4's nothing of a plot and flat cast; there's only so much you can do. 4 had no evolving central character dynamic like Dante and Vergil's; there was no strongly characterised central location to portray a journey through. Combined with the deliberate focus on making the overall art direction less grotesque, the result definitely came off as neutered. I'd hope the next game gives them some better material to work with when it comes to cutscenes...

Yah I really liked the drab and dark atmosphere of DMC3. Felt very dystopian, while DMC4 felt like it was an isolated area that was a little trashed up... Even how cool Vergil's DMC4 intro was, comparing to his DMC3 intro where it shows enemies being cut into pieces makes it look neutered too... Oh and bring back enemies being sliced in half/pieces death animations like in DMC3 (at least for some of the enemies)...

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
It's a bit of a pipedream, but something like a DMC.net in the vein of Re.net for overall stat tracking, weekly events, and future unlockables would be great for the series and community.

Multiple playable characters, even if unrelated to the canon story, are a must, whether included in the campaign or designated as DLC for missions. This plays hand in hand with the proposed coop play.

Also, I think elaborating on Vergil 3 is important, and why that particular boss fight is so strong. It's largely due to the pacing of the game and the buildup from the prior fights. There's so much going on with that particular example. But on a base level, you could just request more humanoid fights overall like Vergil and Credo.

Also, including "legacy" boss fights as DLC would be nice additions to mission mode. Bring back favorites like Phantom and Nelo Angelo in a new setting. Let us fight Vergil+Nelo Angelo at the same time.

Along the lines of no Sparda wannabe, I'm going to suggest that they need a new and charming antagonist. No lame businessman. No old pope. Give us new blood (or resurrected old blood) for Dante and co to fight.

There's some debate over this, but I'm partial to a hub or map world mission Select screen that would be your customizable Devil May Cry shop. From there, you can select different stages in a different order, so there are plenty of side missions to select from... and only a few missions will progress the story to unlock more story related missions. Upon beating a stage, you can replay it for a better score or with a different character.

Seyavesh

Also more aggressive enemies/AI. As long as the mobility/evasive options are there, this is a no brainer.
more aggressive in comparison to 4 or 3?
4's enemies are really passive but 3's are on your ass pretty constantly and there's also a lot more of them at any given moment
like, there's a lot, lot more of them, haha. i don't actually know why dmc4 has such smaller enemy groupings
it certainly feels like a large part of the basic toolset effectiveness for nero/dante in dmc4 being weaker than dmc3's stuff is specifically due to that

Yah I really liked the drab and dark atmosphere of DMC3. Felt very dystopian, while DMC4 felt like it was an isolated area that was a little trashed up... Even how cool Vergil's DMC4 intro was, comparing to his DMC3 intro where it shows enemies being cut into pieces makes it look neutered too... Oh and bring back enemies being sliced in half/pieces death animations like in DMC3 (at least for some of the enemies)...
yeah this is something important too- the balloon exploding enemy deaths suck. like, aesthetically a lot of the impact is lost in weapons due to that kinda stuff missing (alongside the huge dust clouds/blood spurts kicking up on hit). it sounds juvenile to just say "bring back the violence!" so i've been avoiding that but that's totally what i want

That would be too vague. Can't we say something about the overall atmosphere and mood of the game and it's consistency with the characters and their interactions in cutscenes?

It's a bit of a pipedream, but something like a DMC.net in the vein of Re.net for overall stat tracking, weekly events, and future unlockables would be great for the series and community.

Multiple playable characters, even if unrelated to the canon story, are a must, whether included in the campaign or designated as DLC for missions. This plays hand in hand with the proposed coop play.

Also, I think elaborating on Vergil 3 is important, and why that particular boss fight is so strong. It's largely due to the pacing of the game and the buildup from the prior fights. There's so much going on with that particular example. But on a base level, you could just request more humanoid fights overall like Vergil and Credo.

Also, including "legacy" boss fights as DLC would be nice additions to mission mode. Bring back favorites like Phantom and Nelo Angelo in a new setting. Let us fight Vergil+Nelo Angelo at the same time.

Along the lines of no Sparda wannabe, I'm going to suggest that they need a new and charming antagonist. No lame businessman. No old pope. Give us new blood (or resurrected old blood) for Dante and co to fight.

There's some debate over this, but I'm partial to a hub or map world mission Select screen that would be your customizable Devil May Cry shop. From there, you can select different stages in a different order, so there are plenty of side missions to select from... and only a few missions will progress the story to unlock more story related missions. Upon beating a stage, you can replay it for a better score or with a different character.
Those are some great suggestions. Will definitely add them later on.

About "Vergil 3", yeah I thought it needed some more clarification but how should we describe it without writing a big wall of texts and by only using few words? My English isn't very good so it would be great if one of you guys could write this one for me.

And as for the "Hub/Map World" I actually wanted to add it but after MGS V I'm just too scared to even suggest the idea. Is there any good recent examples for doing the "Hub" like design right so that we could include it in the list along side the idea? I think Bloodborne does it great but that's quite different with what we have in mind when we talk about "Hub" design in DMC games.

Also more aggressive enemies/AI. As long as the mobility/evasive options are there, this is a no brainer.
Each time that I would look at our ideas for enemies I felt like something was missing and now I know what it was. More aggressive AI, it is :)

Speaking of evasive options, should we add "a dedicated dodge button" to the list as well? Ever since playing Bayonetta I can't help but feel like DMC4's dodge system is outdated.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I did make the following thread on Vergil. Also, it applies to any future antagonist at least in part. Eight bit hero made a similar video on youtube about Vergil, so that might be easier.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=952993

But I don't even know if you need something so abstract. Just something that says creation of a new proper and charming rival antagonist to Dante with buildup to finale. It's just a wishlist. We don't need to tell them what they did right. There just needs to be a new "Vergil" or bring him back.

About "Vergil 3", yeah I thought it needed some more clarification but how should we describe it without writing a big wall of texts and by only using few words? My English isn't very good so it would be great if one of you guys could write this one for me.

And as for the "Hub/Map World" I actually wanted to add it but after MGS V I'm just too scared to even suggest the idea. Is there any good recent examples for doing the "Hub" like design right so that we could include it in the list along side the idea? I think Bloodborne does it great but that's quite different with what we have in mind when we talk about "Hub" design in DMC games..

As for the hubworld, I'm thinking something simple like Killer is Dead except executed better.

Seyavesh

i definitely don't want a dedicated dodge button. at least, not for dante. i vastly prefer the dmc control scheme and pacing over the bayo scheme- there's a larger sense of commitment and purpose to every input over bayonetta's design

they're very distinct entities in terms of overall design and the control schemes are part of it

a char like trish having a dedicated dodge button would be fine because she only has 1 weapon so there's no need for switching- you've got 2 open buttons for use with anything and the potential to build a different character type based on options available for an open button.

Golnei

I feel like there should be a dodge-taunt. It's like, a dodge, with a cheeky "I'm over here" action at the end. At least for one character.

Lady's taunt being a dodge sort of counts...

Though in general, I wouldn't mind a few more context-sensitive taunts. That matador taunt Dante had that was cut from 4 would work pretty well if it triggered under the same criteria as Table Hopper.

But I don't even know if you need something so abstract. Just something that says creation of a new proper and charming rival antagonist to Dante with buildup to finale. It's just a wishlist. We don't need to tell them what they did right. There just needs to be a new "Vergil" or bring him back.

The antagonist is one of the things I hope they completely change their approach to in the next game - Vergil might have been perfectly executed, but Arius, Agnus, Credo and Sanctus utterly failed to be memorable in any way. Bringing back Vergil would work well enough, but another recurring character with a distinct moveset and character dynamic with Dante could also be preferable in terms of what it'd bring to the series as a whole.

Either way, more stone-faced humans with their eyes on Sparda is the last thing we need.

yeah this is something important too- the balloon exploding enemy deaths suck. like, aesthetically a lot of the impact is lost in weapons due to that kinda stuff missing (alongside the huge dust clouds/blood spurts kicking up on hit). it sounds juvenile to just say "bring back the violence!" so i've been avoiding that but that's totally what i want

Maybe not specifically the 'violence'; so much as the impact. It doesn't matter what or even if an enemy bleeds, so long as the sense of weight and force is there - whether that's conveyed through the traditional hit reactions, stylised dust/sand clouds, or something like visible damage to enemy models. Wanting more than the sad little bursts of dust 4's scarecrows let out is a natural response.

So no dedicated dodge button. Almost added everything else up to this post: (Had to use a new picture for more space):

Maybe not specifically the 'violence'; so much as the impact. It doesn't matter what or even if an enemy bleeds, so long as the sense of weight and force is there - whether that's conveyed through the traditional hit reactions, stylised dust/sand clouds, or something like visible damage to enemy models. Wanting more than the sad little bursts of dust 4's scarecrows let out is a natural response.
I have no idea how to sentence that so one of you guys have to give me the exact sentence to put on the list.

As far as what you are saying, yeah I completely agree. in DMC4 it doesn't really feel like you are killing demons it's more like you are tearing through junk with your sword. So it's definitely something that they need to fix this time around.

Dahbomb

Dedicated dodge button isn't necessary but it's possible to give Dante all his Style moves without relying on D-pad Style switching. In that situation, O by default becomes the Trickster button.

More than anything... they need to make Dante more accessible without lowering the skill cap. It's not really intuitive for players to constantly be pressing the D-pad to gain access to core abilities.

DmC attempted to do this but it tried to do so in a way without utilizing lock on which greatly limited what they could do with the moveset.

Dedicated dodge button isn't necessary but it's possible to give Dante all his Style moves without relying on D-pad Style switching. In that situation, O by default becomes the Trickster button.

More than anything... they need to make Dante more accessible without lowering the skill cap. It's not really intuitive for players to constantly be pressing the D-pad to gain access to core abilities.

DmC attempted to do this but it tried to do so in a way without utilizing lock on which greatly limited what they could do with the moveset.
This is one of other things that I feel it needs to be added to the list but could go very very wrong.

But I'm kinda surprise that I'm hearing that from you Dahbomb. Weren't most of you guys against the idea of removing Dante's style system when we last talked about it?

Golnei

But I'm kinda surprise that I'm hearing that from you Dahbomb. Weren't most of you guys against the idea of removing Dante's style system when we last talked about it?

Hasn't he been going over ideas to make Dante more accessible without sacrificing depth for at least a few months now? In particular, that concept of switching the face buttons to correspond to each style when L1 is held down seemed like a good solution - it doesn't remove styles, but lowers the barriers of execution.

Hasn't he been going over ideas to make Dante more accessible without sacrificing depth for at least a few months now? In particular, that concept of switching the face buttons to correspond to each style when L1 is held down seemed like a good solution - it doesn't remove styles, but lowers the barriers of execution.

Huh, then I most have confused him with someone else. First time hearing about that idea as well and it really does seem like a good solution.

Edit: Oh, yeah, now I remember. I think I confused him with BadWolf. Silly me.

This avatar is really hitting deep right now. Just five more days, man. Five more days.

Dahbomb

Here's the solution I recommended:

/\: Normal sword attacks
[]: Normal gun attacks
O: Trickster button
X: Jump button

R1: Lock on

L1: Style modifier

L1+/\: Swordmaster attacks
L1+[]: Gunslinger attacks
L1+O: Royal guard
L1+X: New style ability

D-pad Up : Devil Trigger
Other D-pad actions: Quicksilver/Doppelganger (options related to DT which aren't used a lot as they are meter dependent)

You can set the Style button to toggle or hold if you want. Works similar to how Angel/Demon form works in DmC so we already know it's something that would actually work in a game like this.

With this you are actually adding more options to Dante's arsenal without really sacrificing anything. Players easily adapted to Style modifier in DmC (actually there were 2 style modifiers in that game at the same time) so they should be able to do so with this too, at least easier than D-pad style switching.

Yeah that's pretty good. Only possible problem would be the inability to use jump when holding style button but I think that would be much easier for players to get used to as opposed to how styles work right now.

Dahbomb

Yeah that's pretty good. Only possible problem would be the inability to use jump when holding style button but I think that would be much easier for players to get used to as opposed to how styles work right now.
Yeah the L1+X I left open, I don't think it should be a style either.

Kaleinc

Banned
Updated it a bit:
Regarding the pic.
Normal speed and turbo are fine.
Multiplayer and coop. I dunno, this isn't resident evil and would require complete rebalancing to say the least.
Hardest difficulty should stay DMD, they can make it harder though or tweak as they see fit.
Enemies flipping out of combos - it's a good thing enemies react to attacks differently and noone needs different skins for scarecrows.

I dont really see how mercenaries mode would fit in.Fighting under a timer is never fun. I'd prefer a co-op bloody palace mode. Trickster being tied to a button would make rolls obsolete. I'd say the control scheme is fine the way it is for dante, but for nero , vergil etc weapons tied to the Dpad would make sense as they dont utilise styles.

Regarding the pic.
Multiplayer and coop. I dunno, this isn't resident evil and would require complete rebalancing to say the least.
Hardest difficulty should stay DMD, they can make it harder though or tweak as they see fit.
Enemies flipping out of combos - it's a good thing enemies react to attacks differently and noone needs different skins for scarecrows.
Enemies should be more aggressive with varied attack patterns and all that, but honestly having an enemy break out of your combo in the way that chimeras do right now, feels pretty cheap and frustrating.

Enemies should be harder as in harder for player to land an attack and get them in combos, but the moment that you actually manage to hit them they need to be affected by it by getting stunned for a short amount of time (the harder enemies should stay in that state for shorter amount of time), giving you the opening to follow up on your attack. So as long as you are timing your attacks correctly (which could be different for some harder enemies) and are aware of other enemies around you, then you should be able to keep your combo going. But having an enemy that just breaks out of your attacks without really telegraphing it, is just a cheap way of making them hard IMO.

I dont really see how mercenaries mode would fit in.Fighting under a timer is never fun. I'd prefer a co-op bloody palace mode. Trickster being tied to a button would make rolls obsolete. I'd say the control scheme is fine the way it is for dante, but for nero , vergil etc weapons tied to the Dpad would make sense as they dont utilise styles.

Well, it doesn't really have to be an exact copy of Mercenaries so there is no need to put the timer in it. Think of it as a way to have Dante and co take on different contracts and fight various enemies in new environments, like they are really suppose to do, cause you know they are actually demon hunters.

It'll be like bloody palace but with actual level design (to some degree) and you'll be rewarded for completing each level by getting money, which then you can use to buy new outfits, weapons, etc etc.

I think it'll be a really fun mode. Especially if they allow us to team up online with other players and take on harder missions with difficult bosses and higher rewards.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I personally agree that a Mercs mode really isn't all that necessary since we've got Bloody Palace. They could just expand Bloody Palace, but few people want to actually explore or platform in a DMC game mode.

https://youtu.be/H_Lq4I6tzq8

Regarding the pic.

Coop missions are practically required now. Both Ninja Gaiden and Bayo have beaten DMC to this punch. See the above video for how DMC coop might look. And it's sick as all hell. This is a necessary evolution, and should be optional.

The biggest issue with enemies flipping out is that there are very specific and strange rules in DMC4 to continue combing these enemies. For example, Dante in DT will prevent certain enemies from flipping out. Or there are certain stun values. I've always felt like a burst mechanic for enemies would be a good thing. Something really obvious with a cue that you could bait and punish (both auditory and visually). I know Dahbomb and others arent too keen on the idea, but it should be something very different from how the current Chimeras.

Dahbomb

If Capcom wants to put in a form of hit stun/burst combo breaker mechanic in DMC5 then I am fine with it as long as its easy to understand for the average player and isn't something that involves arbitrary, non intuitive mechanics. Players shouldn't have to go online to watch a video or read a FAQ to figure out how to keep their combos from dropping.

Am I correct in reading this that it's ok to lower the skill floor, just not lower the cap?

OniBaka

Can't really think of any other suggestion but maybe have the upgrade system similar to DmC with it's white orbs?

Not really game changing but makes it easier to manage.

Golnei

If Capcom wants to put in a form of hit stun/burst combo breaker mechanic in DMC5 then I am fine with it as long as its easy to understand for the average player and isn't something that involves arbitrary, non intuitive mechanics. Players shouldn't have to go online to watch a video or read a FAQ to figure out how to keep their combos from dropping.

I don't have a problem with some enemies being able to break combos as long as it's done in a consistent and telegraphed way; the Chimera enemies were probably the worst possible implementation of the concept.

Can't really think of any other suggestion but maybe have the upgrade system similar to DmC with it's white orbs?

Not really game changing but makes it easier to manage.

Weren't those essentially just Proud Souls?

Golnei

speaking of which/meanwhile, in dumb boredom land:

I did always think it was a little weird that Dante's DmC palette didn't give him the canon mustache. Has anyone given Vergil his fedora yet? I resized the Faust's hat for a similar effect, but couldn't be bothered finishing it.

Seyavesh

I did always think it was a little weird that Dante's DmC palette didn't give him the canon mustache. Has anyone given Vergil his fedora yet? I resized the Faust's hat for a similar effect, but couldn't be bothered finishing it.

same here, that's why i had to fix their silly mistake. DmC dante without a mustache and tire shirt just ain't right! also i haven't seen any vergil fedora mods yet, thank god

edit:
nevermind about the se lucifer glitch i am a dumb idiot fffffff

Top Bottom