• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III Buy/Sell/Trade Thread of The AH Is Down Again?

Radec

WANT TO BUY!

800-1,000+ damage
Preferably with sockets.

For my Wiz. US server

Hit me up for your offers.

Thanks.:)

mackattk

Anyone selling tome of secrets? I have no idea how much they are worth, but i just want to go ahead and powerlevel my jewelcrafter/blacksmith. I guess I would need something like 50 of them.

Xanathus

Price Check

jAq6Y.png

Any Inferno Witchdoctors able to give me an idea of what this is worth? The DPS isn't great but I'm aware that Zombie Bears is like the most effective damage skill WDs have in Inferno, and it has the best affixes even if they didn't roll high.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
edit: wrong thread..

Any Inferno Witchdoctors able to give me an idea of what this is worth? The DPS isn't great but I'm aware that Zombie Bears is like the most effective damage skill WDs have in Inferno, and it has the best affixes even if they didn't roll high.
Zombie Bears becomes useless once we move into Act II. The DPS is high on this weapon, but the attack speed is low. For reference, here is a Ceremonial Knife I paid 250k for:

Shank Bite

Hoo-doo

Banned
Sorry zoukka, that's hardly worth 500k. Might get 200k if you get lucky. Very low mf on an ammy and the strength and vitality are very low rolls too.

Why do people do this. WHY.
Just call it an amulet for christ's sake.

Sorry, this is a huge pet peeve of mine

Xanathus

Price Check

Spear 900 LOH
Dex/Resist/Int/MF boots
Have absolutely no idea how to price the spear, its a blue with low damage but I've never see a 900+ LOH before. Any ideas?
Try 400 - 500k, there's an equivalent DPS and life-on-hit weapon selling for 600k but it also has 175 dex.

For the boots, for maximum profit but lower chance of selling, put max buyout around 500k+. For a higher chance of sale, put it around 200-250k.

lordy88

I would be very interested in buying the glove.

Not too sure if I'm selling, I just wanted to double check that I did the right thing by purchasing from a guy in the trade channel for 1.5 million. I have a feeling it's worth quite a lot.

This is more like the Diablo 3 Price Check thread! Let's see some more links with price check and accepting offers!

I want to see these awesome items you guys are finding go to some gaffers!

Yeppers

Buying all exquisite essence and iridescent tears, paying above the going rate.

Essence - 1100 each
Tears - 2100 each

Revoh

It is definitely a 2-3m+ stuff, amazing amount of HP makes up for lack of all res, this can potentially endure through act2/3 as an MF gear. And even so, I might be missing a zero, lol.

Thanks man, I'm not really sure if I'm going to sell it. On one hand I'm poor as hell on the other it's definitely an upgrade from my current barb pants.
Decisions decisions...

TommyT

Andariel's Visage- A stupid amount. Easily 5mil.

Shoulders - Good stats other than the resist which is low. Can go 25-35k and they should move quickly (might be able to dig out 100k if you're lucky on a good day).

Ring - Quite a bit with the current way jewelry DH gear is. Start at 200k and buyout at 500k and watch it sell within the day.

Gloves - very very good. 1m+ (start at 1m. 2m buyout would probably get it gone by the day)

edit: fwiw I don't like having my items sit for a full two days. I find something comparable then undercut by about 15%. I'd rather have an empty stash by the end of the night with items moving than hoping the 10 I put up there sell within 2 days at everyone other persons price.

forrest

formerly nacire
Quite a bit. Going by current AH prices you could get 500k+. That's something I'd be interested in but I still think prices for DH gear are terribly inflated thanks to Athene and all the attention his DH has gotten.

Yeah as a DH I'm finding it frustrating that all the non DH gear I'm selling is going for cheap while any viable upgrades for myself are looking to break the bank.

Petrie

Banned
Found what I assume is an amazing wizard helm. Thoughts? Price check?

Link
307 Armor

36 Str
121 Int
49 Vit
38 Phys Resis
44 Resis All
+15 Max Arcane
Crit Grant 8 Arcane

LordCanti

I searched the NA AH for 1-hand, and found similar items at 1m. I figured I'd just price it at 850k and skip the middleman.

vCAiz.jpg

If I'm way off on the price, let me know. Seems about right though.

Price Check NA:

http://imgur.com/jTN1p

Thrakier

I don't know guys if that thread here really makes sense. It just started and is already kinda dead, compared to how fast the DIII thread moves. I probably would've had five answers there already. It's just that community thread problem you know...

Top Bottom