• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III Buy/Sell/Trade Thread of The AH Is Down Again?

Deadly

I searched the NA AH for 1-hand, and found similar items at 1m. I figured I'd just price it at 850k and skip the middleman.

vCAiz.jpg

If I'm way off on the price, let me know. Seems about right though.

Price Check NA:
Haven't been checking the prices much but on Friday or Saturday I sold a mid 900dps 1h for 1.25mil

Anustart

Anyone know if these pants are worth anything to a gold finder? I thought with the combo of all rez + gold find + strength might make them semi-appealing, but I can't get a read off the auction house.

OXANd.png

And if they are worth something, consider them for sale :)

TommyT

I don't know guys if that thread here really makes sense. It just started and is already kinda dead, compared to how fast the DIII thread moves. I probably would've had five answers there already. It's just that community thread problem you know...

That thread doesn't need this clutter. Plus, people just blindly post without checking the AH themselves.

TommyT

Anyone know if these pants are worth anything to a gold finder? I thought with the combo of all rez + gold find + strength might make them semi-appealing, but I can't get a read off the auction house.

OXANd.png

And if they are worth something, consider them for sale :)

Surprisingly I wouldn't think they're worth that much. Pants are an area to get big VIT numbers. So lack of VIT on them makes them iffy. Price to move at 75k I'd say. Can go 125k and if they sold for that I would consider you lucky.

Sorry about that. Missed this thread.

Price check on these!

CjbLN.png

Those boots are pretty good despite the low primary and VIT stats. Check the AH for STR/All Resist/Move speed. See if anyone has VIT. Price according. I don't see why you couldn't get 250k from that. However that's a bit of a shot in the dark - I don't play barb.

What can I get for this?

screenshot00076i55.jpg

Quivers don't really sell well actually unless they just have super stats. I'd say you would be lucky to get 50k out of that. Price it at 35k buyout and I dont' see why it wouldn't move.

TommyT

Same with this one then?

screenshot001a1fvu.jpg

Yup. Low dex, average IAS, VIT with the life is decent. You can find 100/100 on dex and vit quivers, with sockets and higher IAS for a fair bit iirc. The disc and hatred are nice, but won't push it over the top.

mercviper

Andariel's Visage- A stupid amount. Easily 5mil.

Shoulders - Good stats other than the resist which is low. Can go 25-35k and they should move quickly (might be able to dig out 100k if you're lucky on a good day).

Ring - Quite a bit with the current way jewelry DH gear is. Start at 200k and buyout at 500k and watch it sell within the day.

Gloves - very very good. 1m+ (start at 1m. 2m buyout would probably get it gone by the day)

edit: fwiw I don't like having my items sit for a full two days. I find something comparable then undercut by about 15%. I'd rather have an empty stash by the end of the night with items moving than hoping the 10 I put up there sell within 2 days at everyone other persons price.

I would actually say that the ring won't sell for much at all. You can find +71 dex/15% IAS blues for 25k that people buy straight from the vendors and the vit roll on that is super low. But then again I could be wrong and maybe people will only look at rares.

Anustart

Surprisingly I wouldn't think they're worth that much. Pants are an area to get big VIT numbers. So lack of VIT on them makes them iffy. Price to move at 75k I'd say. Can go 125k and if they sold for that I would consider you lucky.

Woo, priced em at 90,000 and they just sold. Happy because it's the first thing i've sold for more than 15,000!

Edit: anyone want to sell me a decent wd weapon for 100k?

foladar

My clipboard won't paste for some reason (pc needs reboot) but how much would a shield like this be worth:

overwhelming fortress
1463 armor
14% chance to block
3706-4706 block amount
+95 strength
+67 vitality
+51 arcane resists
+42 resists to all elements
+356 armor
level 60

Edit: Rebooted, the shield is on this image: http://i.imgur.com/YZELb.jpg

panty

My reference point is only 60+ these days, so I can't give a fair judgement for the level 50 crowd.

However, I am sorry to say that it is not worth a penny come inferno. DPS is waaaay too low.
Level 50 has no place in Inferno tho :b

Put those gloves for 5mil and they will sell. They're that good.

For the new page.

200k-400k easily imo.

Mitama

Anyone want a cheap axe for starting out hell?

kJ95A.png

Offer w/e you want, start is 250k since someone at d2jsp already leads with my start offer for 200k.

jns

Hi GAF, can I get a price check on link
lvl 47 1H. Seems like good damage for that level and I dont know if I should sell it or keep it in my stash for all my toons to use on the way through ..

Thanks.

Ohh and how much are Blacksmith plans worth again if they have 5 effects?

[edit] sorry about that!

zoukka

PRICE CHECK POSTS USE IMAGE LINKS NOT FULL IMAGES READ THE OP GUYS

Also I want to buy a close 1000dps 1hander... 600000 is my roof for a weapon with pure DPS weapon with no decent attributes.

Xanathus

Does anyone want in on cleared Inferno pony runs? How it'll work is that I'll add interested people to my friends list then after I've cleared a level I'll message whoever is online to see if they want in to break open the clouds and stuff. Rate is 100k gold per run, you need to have around 200 MF.

Seems like it'll be easier to do it this way rather than posting on d2jsp/battlenet forums (assuming I can find enough people). Just PM me your battletag and I'll add you in.

TommyT

If anyone has any 6 property weapon/armor plans let me know.

edit: Actually I'll even do some of the 5 property ones if you have them.

LordCanti

If anyone has any 6 property weapon/armor plans let me know.

edit: Actually I'll even do some of the 5 property ones if you have them.

I have:

Exalted Grand Conquest Sword Just sold.
Exalted Grand Slag Hammer
Exalted Fine Slag Hammer
Exalted Fine Oni Blade

Grand's are 6 prop, fines are 5.

I'm looking (patiently at this point) for about 1.5m for the Grand's. I've sold three or so other Exalted Grands for that (golden talons, one hand mace, etc) so it's not out of the question.

No idea on the Fine's yet (haven't priced them really). I see fines going for 100-300k depending, but I haven't looked up these particular ones yet.

These things are going to be 10m by next week, and I'm going to feel like a moron for selling them.

Top Bottom