• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyubajin

Wow, nothing like waking up to the OT :) Amazing job CarbonatedFalcon! Pretty sick and very informative thread.

GorillaJu

Are there any plans for a release in Japan? My friend wants to get it but he can't find much info on it :(

I'm in Japan and ordered it digitally through Blizzard. People in Japan can participate on the American servers and RMAH.

I don't think there's a version in Japanese, though. At least not yet.

You can play it in Japan from May 16, 4pm (when the American servers open at Midnight PST)

I hereby claim:

MZRUt.jpg

kyubajin

Yoshi, did you get any sleep at all? From your posting history on this thread I infer you didn't :D I was so hyped for the OT that I only had like 4 hours of sleep myself lol.

IceMarker

Let me know if any of you guys have issues with the official BTag list, myself as the owner, and my helpers are ZealousD, HenryHSH, CarbonatedFalcon, and Nacire.

FerranMG

Sorry if already asked (haven't been following the river of news), but how would this run on a Macbook Air? I have the current gen one.

Also, I remember reading a D3 console version was being debated. Has there been confirmation on this ever happening?

jersoc

god i've waited for this game for a decade!

used some vacation for next week. i will probably die at my keyboard

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Whyyyyy would you do this. I can only chose one!

To make the wait for D3 a little bit more bearable.

Are you talking about money? cause Torchlight 2 will be around 20 bucks.

LowParry

To make the wait for D3 a little bit more bearable.

Are you talking about money? cause Torchlight 2 will be around 20 bucks.

That $20 is going towards Ys Origin. :D Trying to have a no back log of games this year. Been doing pretty good so far.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Getting excited. :3 I wasn't too interested in the game until I gave the open beta a try. I'm glad I did.

Bradach

I've a question regarding the digital download mentioned in the OP.

I plan on buying the game in a brick and mortar store on Tuesday. Can i pre-load the game from the link in the OP and 'activate' my preload using the serial key from my physical copy next tuesday?

kyubajin

I plan on buying the game in a brick and mortar store on Tuesday. Can i pre-load the game from the link in the OP and 'activate' my preload using the serial key from my physical copy next tuesday?

Yes.

Raide

I can't believe this is almost here, feels surreal.

Kinda like when Duke Nukem Forever came out....but good.

Yes, you add the CD-Key to your Battle.net account and it will be bound to that, so you can download and install whenever you like.

celebi23

So damn excited :D I had a blast with the open beta weekend thing. I just hope Amazon ships me the CE on the release date :p

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
My CE won't arrive until Friday, Thursday if I'm lucky :(

/firstworldproblems

why? it doesn't matter if you get the game 3 days, 3 hours or 3 minutes before the official release.

I wish I could just fast forward into next week.

WTF? damn, i'm pretty sure you're the only one who wants that :p

LordCanti

4 day lan party come release with 8 like minded diablo affictionados! Blizzard better have those servers ready!

Will the game let you log into eight accounts from the same IP?

Yes, it should not have any problem.

Nice. I can have an account full of pack mules open on one computer, and my main account on another.

I'm only half joking. We'll see how much random loot I acquire.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Has there been any hint of how long the game will be? I'm talking about a regular normal run through the game.

I didn't even consider getting the CE because normally they are just full of junk.

After reading the OP I really wish I had of now, but I already bought the digital version.

Is your keyboard ready?
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AppKey\18]
"ShellExecute"="\"H:\\Games\\Diablo III\\Diablo III.exe\""

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom