• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

SgtCobra

KF0cV.jpg

Takennnn
Thank you very much.

Can't wait to play the ??? out of this, PC RPG goodness at its finest.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
I'm sure I'll get excited once I get the shipping notice, but it's weird that even since my beta invite back in October, the game never really got my blood flowing.

Oh well. Day 1 Witchdoctor.

bad ass OT. My only regret with this game so far is not ordering the CE when I had a chance.. :(

I was actually contemplating cancelling my CE earlier this week. I was have pre-buyer's remorse.

Glad I stuck with it though. The art book and the soundtrack look to be great adds.

Xdrive05

Gaf,

Opinions wanted. Three way class war between Demon Hunter, Witch Doctor and Wizard.

Which one do you roll and why, and why not the other two?

Island

So what do I do GAF?

I have the 14th, 15th, and 16th off. Do I stay up late on the 14th and try to play as soon as the servers go live and (hopefully) dont crash. Nap on the 14th, stay up for 6-8 hours and sleep and play more in the afternoon

OR

Sleep on the 14th (lol), wake up early on the 15th and play all day. Might get more time played out of this approach and (hopefully) less crashing.

Thoughts?

So what do I do GAF?

I have the 14th, 15th, and 16th off. Do I stay up late on the 14th and try to play as soon as the servers go live and (hopefully) dont crash. Nap on the 14th, stay up for 6-8 hours and sleep and play more in the afternoon

OR

Sleep on the 14th (lol), wake up early on the 15th and play all day. Might get more time played out of this approach and (hopefully) less crashing.

Thoughts?

I would personally go with option 2, but we know the hype is going to be insane next week and you'll probably end up at option 1. :p

Spoiler:
You're not going to sleep, lol.

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
Gaf,

Opinions wanted. Three way class war between Demon Hunter, Witch Doctor and Wizard.

female DH all the way.

not doing WD because its a pet/summoning class which im not the biggest fan of.

Wiz is actually my 2nd choice of the 5. tho im kinda straying away and may go more melee with my 2nd class.

kyubajin

Gaf,

I'd really recommend you take a look at the character overview videos.

Demon Hunter if you love mostly ranged agile characters with traps, high evasion, shadow-theme, etc.

Witch Doctor if you love pets, poison/spirit-themes, curses and tons of crowd control, wicked-looking armour, etc.

Wizard if you love the elemental magicks, time manipulation, devastating AoE and free spells.

I'll admit to spending an unhealthy amount of time looking at a diablo 3 countdown site. Ideally, the slow down tick of the numbers will conk me out into a trance state in which the next 5 days pass in the blink of an eye.

ShaneB

So what do I do GAF?

OR

Thoughts?

Sleep and play all day on the 15th. I'm imagining a clusterfuck when things go live, and it's 3am for me, so no thanks.

Everyone seems to underestimate the importance of sleep in this thread! :p Sleep and be able to kick lots of ass on the 15th.

Venfayth

So, I've got no idea what happened to my CE :(

I swear I ordered it on Amazon, but now I'm checking and it doesn't show up anywhere under my orders.

It was a rather late order, and there were only a few copies left according to the site, so maybe other people ordered before me or something?

I'm bummed :(

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member

I swear I ordered it on Amazon, but now I'm checking and it doesn't show up anywhere under my orders.

It was a rather late order, and there were only a few copies left according to the site, so maybe other people ordered before me or something?

Check all year orders, or six-month ones.. :)

After you posted this I rushed to my Amazon account to make sure mine wasn't gone. Still there. Phew.

That sucks to hear though. :/

Meier

I guess the battletag list cant be updated by us ourselves? abellwillring is 13 characters I guess.. so I'm:

meier#1454 / North America / no clue on class.

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
Why do my exams start on May 15th? :(

it's a sign.

you are not meant to be doing what you are doing. the universe wants you to do bad on your tests starting a chain reaction ultimately leading to your decision to pursue other passions in life.

take heed.

Venfayth

Check all year orders, or six-month ones.. :)

Nope, nothin. I checked my bank statements too, I couldn't find a payment to Amazon.

I'm SOL I think, but I'll survive.

Edit: I can probably go to the midnight release at the walmart in my town, they've always got this shit, and they don't do preorders.

whyman

I downloaded the game but the Installer Tome 3.MPQE still says its a PART-file, is this normal? The installer launches fine.

FtHTiny

That´s just terrible :x

scy

Nope, nothin. I checked my bank statements too, I couldn't find a payment to Amazon.

I'm SOL I think, but I'll survive.

Well, they haven't shipped yet so there shouldn't be any charges yet. I assume you've checked the CE page itself and there was no "You purchased this item on such-and-such date" at the top?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom