• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venfayth

Well, they haven't shipped yet so there shouldn't be any charges yet. I assume you've checked the CE page itself and there was no "You purchased this item on such-and-such date" at the top?

Derp, you're right.

But yes, there's nothing like that on the CE page for me.

I love data:

juy99.png

Edit: I see there's also a sheet in the list with a pie chart of this data. But whatever.

Venfayth

Also, I keep forgetting to do this myself, haha :p

venfayth
Venfayth#1862
America, Minnesota
Demon Hunter

edit:

ANOTHER THINGS

Demon Hunters using a Crossbow still benefit from having a quiver, yes yes?

cripterion

Oh man, just got back from work and it's here! Fantastic OP! Great appetizer before the main course next week :D

Hype!

ToD_

I still can't make up my mind which class to pick. I've been meaning to go Demon Hunter but in the beta found the Barbarian the most satisfying to play. I'm pretty confident with new skills and runes the Demon Hunter will be great, though.

*clickety* *click* *click*

I haven't seen any items that you couldn't trade in the item guide on the D3 website, but I'd assume there'll be quest items and take a further guess you cannot sell them. Who knows though.

Yes

In the beta I only saw level restricted items, didn't see any stat restrictions.

Hope that helps.

fantastic. i hated all those things. last question: do items i can't use (wrong class) even drop for me? now that everyone gets his own loot.

lordy88

Could someone avatarize an image for me please? I want the Monk portion of one of these images. I'd try myself but I'm at work and my shop skills are ass to begin with.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/media/fanart/?keywords=&view#/fanart-0065

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/media/fanart/?keywords=&view#/fanart-0047

If someone has time and can do different borders and scaling, etc that'd be really great.

:)

Here's the best I could do. Not really too experienced with this after all...

lSu8l.jpg

forrest

formerly nacire
Okay the Battletag list has been updated to this point in the thread. If you've posted your battletag already and it's not in the list shoot me a pm. Otherwise, continue posting them here. Thanks!

UberTag

yep. you'll get plenty of arcane orbs and bows as a barb. it's half the fun, getting loot for your next class to use. :)
Yeah, this is actually a pretty big incentive perk for standard playthroughs.

It will be a semi-annoying tendency for hardcore mode where you can't share equipment stashes but at least you won't have qualms about breaking items down to base components there (their only other use will be to pawn off for Gold in the Hardcore Auction House).

ShaneB

I love data:

juy99.png

Edit: I see there's also a sheet in the list with a pie chart of this data. But whatever.

It's a small sample size really, but it's cool to see such parity. Something for everyone indeed.

So what is everyone playing this week to pass the time until D3 goes live?

I am playing Torchlight.

I'm playing Arkham City. I really don't want to rush through it, but I wonder come Tuesday if I'll finish it :(

forrest

formerly nacire
Okay the Battletag list has been updated to this point in the thread. If you've posted your battletag already and it's not in the list shoot me a pm. Otherwise, continue posting them here. Thanks!

Can you just update my row? striKeVillain! / StrKVillain#1104 -> North America / Demon Hunter

TUSR

Banned
i had my first diablo 3 dream last night.

ugh, this is going to be a tough week. And I didn't even book off the 15th...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom