• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revoh

My reaction when I connect to the server for the first time:
zlGHo.gif

injurai

Banned
What do you guys think will be the HARDEST class to play as? As in most challenging?

I honestly have no idea. Probably has more to do with classes that end up weakest with their off builds.

Barb has survivability
Monk has heals and utility
DH has range
Wiz has range
WD has that whole proxy combat thing going.

I think if you accidentally get out of position though the Wizard would fall the fastest.

Barbarian me thinks.
but surprising that you would think this

I honestly have no idea. Probably has more to do with classes that end up weakest with their off builds.

Barb has survivability
Monk has heals and utility
DH has range
Wiz has range
WD has that whole proxy combat thing going.

I think if you accidentally get out of position though the Wizard would fall the fastest.
it is hard to choose, that's why I was wondering!

scy

What do you guys think will be the HARDEST class to play as? As in most challenging?

Monk; less straight up mitigation compared to Barb. There's also a bit more complexity in the skills due to the 1st/3rd hit mechanics on the Spirit Generators. Not sure how big of a deal those will be in the long run.

So ... don't know yet!

Monk; less straight up mitigation compared to Barb. There's also a bit more complexity in the skills due to the 1st/3rd hit mechanics on the Spirit Generators. Not sure how big of a deal those will be in the long run.

So ... don't know yet!
but they have healing abilities don't they?

injurai

Banned
Tomorrow at 3 am I am gonna be salty as fuck when people are playing the game and I'm not. Tuesday is gonna be even worse :(

I will be in a weird crazed irritable and hype driven mood on Tuesday. It will be like I'm horny but disinterested in every thing around me, while looking for some sort of fix.

Raide

Pretty limited, though. I personally agree that Monk will probably be the hardest.

I think the combo of healing and the sanctuary stuff could end up being handy. Less Damage reduction that other classes but some interesting abilities for Healing, Protection buffs and AoE abilities.

Gunna be fun finding out!

Raide

Maybe I'm missing the point, but why are you guys planning your builds when you don't have any way to test them out?

Gives us a chance to check out the higher Runes as well. Will be good to plan ahead but since we can swap and change at will, there is no real stress in picking an exact build now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom