• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Myyeeess my minions... all is going according to plan...

l9kxQ.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wow the roof seems very low, you are really in a basement. :p
You would be surprised... it's tighter than you guys think.

Pic of my mini freeze I have here. This freezer took 1/4 of the space in this place. edit: told you guys I bought healthy stuff for this though!

Ryan_

You would be surprised... it's tighter than you guys think.

Pic of my mini freeze I have here. This freezer took 1/4 of the space in this place. edit: told you guys I bought healthy stuff for this though!

Nice! I like the fact that you are also going full out tomorrow night. We should play together some time this week!

Bossun

My body is ready. Hard on mode on.

Tomorrow same time I'll be playing!!!

Bought the diablo 3 mouse, mine was broken, it feels perfect in my hand.

10 000 000 clicks here I come. Been going to the gym power lifting with my finger.

Yoshichan

A lot of sugar everywhere in that fridge! :eek:
And I didn't even reveal what's in the bag... yet.
Nice! I like the fact that you are also going full out tomorrow night. We should play together some time this week!
Are you on US or EU :3? NA has to wait a couple of extra days :(

Akuosa

Personaly, I follow this thread to feel better with myself. Seeing so many people going even more crazy than me while waiting really works.
That doesn't mean I'm well, but ey...

scy

There there. You should've made better use of your weekend like me and let your post count dwindle doing other shit.

I hope that by the time OT2 rolls around I'll be off that wall of shame no problem. ;D

I actually cleaned the house this weekend hah. Some other errands were run too. Just ended up at my desk with my spare time rather than lounging away from it.

Killer

Banned

No junk food? you are doing it wrong!

btw, the game client doesn't download the game for me for some reason. is anyone having the same problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom