• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlatko

Banned
iv69hCvkxeGMt.png

iLGVeBpZ9f54z.gif

zNb1H.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
How long till we get moved to Community?
We shall stand that night, prepared as lightning and strong as pillars. Many shall fall, the strong will survive.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Haha. It will be interesting to see how many make it in 30 days. :D
uz8b0.jpg

I predict that at least half will be strong enough to survive the community-hammer.

Yoshichan

IMPORTANT INFO!
If you've pre-downloaded the digital version of the game in EU English or German before 10:00 AM CEST (9:00 AM GMT) on Saturday May 12, you must obtain the new downloaders to be able to install properly once the game is released on May 15. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask that you please let friends and acquaintances know so they can begin downloading the working installer that's now available.
(installers in the link) http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/4410912/

Just another reminder for anyone who wants to avoid getting spoiled (it's getting worse the closer we get to the launch day)!
^This script hides all Youtube-comments. There will be spoilers on Youtube so you better to install this script!

This needs to be quotes as-well!
Apparently it's important for people that were in the beta to manually remove some files from their system before installing the full game.

http://blues.incgamers.com/Posts/11/1/47/877/160963/important-uninstall-the-beta

And this!
Just another warning/reminder.

You should really have a blizzard authenticator for this game. Either an IOS/Android version, or the actual physical generator. There's going to be *alot* of hacked accounts, and you don't want to be one of them. Your password, no matter how complex it is, isn't safe.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I joined DiabloGAF on Steam. Anyone who sees me can feel free to add me on Steam as a friend.

Gav47

You would be surprised... it's tighter than you guys think.

Pic of my mini freeze I have here. This freezer took 1/4 of the space in this place. edit: told you guys I bought healthy stuff for this though!

What are the brown balls on the middle shelf? They look delicious.

Yoshichan

Since I will get it midday the 15th,

Please, I need a midnight casters lineup!
Kripparrian man, you'd be stupid not to watch him! (That is if you can't play the game yourself, of course)
What are the brown balls on the middle shelf? They look delicious.
dramatic-yoshi-o.gif

Are you saying that you don't know what meatballs are?!

theta11

I'll probably be watching Kripps stream, at least I have to leave home in the middle of the to go pick up the game. :( Hope I don't get robbed.

Phloxy

Quick question because this thread has made me decide to go all in on Diablo 3, so, I bought the CE from Wal-mart, but it wont be here til the 23rd.

If I'm buy a regular copy tomorrow night, can I use my CE key on the same account?

Don't know what the process for that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom