• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided. I'm going to buy digital and go pick up my physical copy tomorrow when I'm just about ready to pass out. I'll keep that one sealed and maybe trade the code for a steam game or something sometime in the future.

ALL OF MY COPIES FROM AMAZON JUST SHIPPED

YES! YES! YES!

tumblr_m2lq71qHiT1r236as.gif

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Is their a common way or common path to playing this game multiple times through.

For example
Beat Normal with a Certain Character
Beat Harder difficulty with Same Character.
Beat Normal with a Different Character.
Etc.

Normal, Nightmare, Hell, Inferno?

Zertez

Anyone know when is the review embargo up btw?
From what I understand they didnt really have an embargo, but reviewers did not have early access to play the game. They werent allowed to play the full game, so they cant review the game till launch. Blizzard can get away with it and dont seem to worry much about reviews at launch.

forrest

formerly nacire
Defeat Normal Solo with Demon Hunter
Defeat Nightmare Co-op with Demon Hunter
Defeat Hell Co-op with Demon Hunter
Farm whatever the hell I need to farm in order to be effective in Inferno
Defeat Inferno Co-op or Solo Demon Hunter

MrKnives

So appereantly I'm not getting the game for a good while. Maybe Friday if I'm lucky but most likely next week. Where can I download the game in advance and install it and play with the settings for the next week?
Also GUEST PASS.

That is all thank you

Kinda weird to think it's really here. Almost unreal until I actually get to play it.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Man... all stores nearby claim they are out of the regular edition for tomorrow :(

And my CE wont arrive until earliest 14:00 cet tomorrow. I might have to go for a digital pre-purchase even though it is about 30% more than the boxed version.

Or you could wait? That's what I'm doing.

Dresden

So appereantly I'm not getting the game for a good while. Maybe Friday if I'm lucky but most likely next week. Where can I download the game in advance and install it and play with the settings for the next week?
Also GUEST PASS.

That is all thank you

Kinda weird to think it's really here. Almost unreal until I actually get to play it.

Download link in the op!

red731

Defeat Normal Solo with Demon Hunter
Defeat Nightmare Co-op with Demon Hunter
Defeat Hell Co-op with Demon Hunter
Farm whatever the hell I need to farm in order to be effective in Inferno
Defeat Inferno Co-op or Solo Demon Hunter

This, with Monk.

Like in D2. One character to rule them all.....for full playthrough. Then next one.

neoism

Btw. Since diablo 3 doesn't work with ATI's 12.4 catalyst drivers. Does anyone know where I can find an older version that would work for a ati 7850 card? Would hate having to use my gtx460 instead :p

EDIT - nvm, found a blue post (here) that link to and updated 12.4a driver that has resolved the issue.

lol I still have like 10.3 or something the beta looked and worked fine. But the game (beta) did say that they were old and some things wouldn't work or whatever. But it played great and looked great, so glad I didn't install the new ones.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Here we gooooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom