• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
My fans are still going wild while playing the game :/ fuck me Blizzard I thought you were fixing this issue

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Why is everyone getting lore and music in their install but me? :(

Punisher

Neo Member
qCkaF.jpg

de fuck.

US version

Dorfdad

Gold Member
I bought it off newegg for a discount but it wont ship till later today.. I'm so jealous right now of most of you that I wish I had just paid $10.00 more and bought it digital...

So when do they give us the game keys??? i'm concerned with all of these 108 errors coming up... i don't wnat that to be me in michigan tonight!!?

mjc

Looking forward to installing this tonight after I get home from work!

Do we have a thread to check system specs to see how well this would run on a given computer? I don't want to shit up this thread with tech talk if I can help it.

Edit: Nevermind, thanks for the link Negator!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wohoo, 5%!

edit: for those with problems, I just let the downloader "recheck" my old download and then it worked. (Start the downloader again and point to the same directory as before, then it checks your files)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom