• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

dLMN8R

Starter edition not available for 30 days. You need a guest pass.

This is in my account right now:

EI1Aq.png

Would a pre-download of the Starter Edition let me install the full version quicker once I get a key from my retail copy?

Crisco

Banned
Anyone who did release day delivery from Amazon, don't worry about what the shipping status says. I remember with Starcraft 2, it didn't even say it had shipped until the morning of the release day, and it was sitting on my doorstep when I got home from work. It'll get there.

Burger

This is in my account right now:

Blizzard have said the starter edition is not available for 30 days after launch, and if you want to play without a license, you will need a Guest Pass. Take that how you will.

I assume the starter client is the same as the retail client, but I'm not sure.

protonion

WTF at the people who finished the game already. Did they even enjoy their first playthrough of the game they've been waiting for a decade? So sad...

Tess3ract

Banned
I don't see why it's a bad thing, I pointed out it's a spoiler and it's also linked. It was an image for about 10 seconds accidentally. I'm sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom