• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldensun

Some asshole linked that endgame boss image in the stream chat.

Good thing I covered it partially with my hand.. haven't been spoiled just yet.

:lol @ tesseract hate train.

zlatko

Banned
Oh wow so last page had end game spoiler picture? Thank God I saw the rage on this page at it before I wanted to click to see what happened back there lol.

I don't see why it's a bad thing, I pointed out it's a spoiler and it's also linked. It was an image for about 10 seconds accidentally. I'm sorry about that.

Because there's a fucking spoiler thread you dumb fuck. You know, like the one every major game has had for the last 2 years. GTFO

Tess3ract

Banned

Like I said, I accidentally had it as an image link instead of a hyperlink for about 5 seconds, Sorry.

Other than that it breaks no rules, it's listed as end game and linked. Mobile app auto opening images sounds like a problem with the moble app.

It was no accident you waste of a poster. Admit it.
You don't have to believe me, but it was. Jesus christ calm down.

vilmer_

Not all of the Error 12 issues are resolved for Asia, I jumped the gun a bit. Due to some account complexities that affect Korea and Taiwan accounts we're running into some very specific issues that are producing this error. We believe we've nailed the last of them down and are working on a solution.

Knock on wood but these specific account complexities are unique to the Asia region, and shouldn't affect the Europe or Americas launches. We'll know, at least for EU, in a few minutes.

Oh boy!

HenryHSH

Bashiok said:
Not all of the Error 12 issues are resolved for Asia, I jumped the gun a bit. Due to some account complexities that affect Korea and Taiwan accounts we're running into some very specific issues that are producing this error. We believe we've nailed the last of them down and are working on a solution.

Knock on wood but these specific account complexities are unique to the Asia region, and shouldn't affect the Europe or Americas launches. We'll know, at least for EU, in a few minutes.

Beaten, of course.

zlatko

Banned

He deserves the hate train. Why are any kind of spoilers, marked or unmarked, going into this thread when there is a fucking spoiler thread up for that shit already?

So I have the installer almost ready to go, I have my key (friend purchased me a copy of the standard edition literally this second)... Do I register the key on my battle.net account and then when it's installed and it hits midnight, I just log in?

Is that right?

goldensun

Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png

HAVE FUN GUYS

Like I said last week, there should be a quick guide on the first page. I am sure there are still people who doesn't know about elective mode.

Updated. After that fix I have roughly 1000 characters left to work with for future updates in this OT, not that we'll be needing it much longer.

UberTag

does it open midnight in each time zone or if its midnight say EST it would be 11PM CST

anyone know?
Everyone in North America must wait for MIDNIGHT PACIFIC.
Doesn't matter whether you're Pacific, Mountain, Central, Eastern, Atlantic or Newfoundland.

qazqaNii

BYE EVERYONE IT WAS NICE TO WRITE HERE IN GAF CYA ALL IN HELL!

BYE EVERYONE IT WAS NICE TO WRITE HERE IN GAF CYA ALL IN HELL! BYE EVERYONE IT WAS NICE TO WRITE HERE IN GAF CYA ALL IN HELL! BYE EVERYONE IT WAS NICE TO WRITE HERE IN GAF CYA ALL IN HELL! BYE EVERYONE IT WAS NICE TO WRITE HERE IN GAF CYA ALL IN HELL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom