• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParityBit

Thanks Asia and EU for weeding out all the issues on the servers before the US gets in! :p Of course I cant play until after work tomorrow .... boooooooooo

Europe in 15 minutes away from a giant leap into darkness.

Also, getting my game in 2 days have two good things : I can focus on my exams and I will avoid first days problems like this

Junie12

Why am I so excited for the Europe launch? :/

I'm not even gonna play it yet! I swear the hype you people bring is contagious..

15 Minutes!

D3servers2.gif

dLMN8R

Hrm...

So I'm getting the game from Newegg at retail, so I don't have my key yet.

I have the D3 Starter Edition in my account. Can I speed up my installation process by installing the Starter Edition right now, and entering my key later?

jet1911

Under "Shared" there should be a folder called "Battle.net". Delete that, then restart the process. The folder should remake itself and you should be able to pass through. That's what I did.
Thanks man! The game is installed, now I just have to stay awake until 3 am lol

Burger

Hrm...

So I'm getting the game from Newegg at retail, so I don't have my key yet.

I have the D3 Starter Edition in my account. Can I speed up my installation process by installing the Starter Edition right now, and entering my key later?

Starter edition not available for 30 days. You need a guest pass.

RPGCrazied

Fuck me. People's orders of the CE from walmart.com are getting cancelled from the slickdeals forum. Mine hasn't yet, but not looking good. :(

No place online has any in stock do they?

woxel1

It says I have ejected my CD? But I have a digital download wtf...

I had a digital download that botched the install and I ended up having to download the game client anew from B.net. All's well, I can't wait to roll out tonight WEST COAST REPRESENT!!!

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Data downloaded, on 7.60gb/7.60gb downloaded, just gotta wait for it to flip over to "finished".

Not too fussed about getting on bang on the hour now, more interested in seeing if it all goes smooth :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom