• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieH@rd

Banned
19 minutes untill floodgates are open!!!

D3servers2.gif

Ainaurdur

I just finished watching the credits. For the glory of seeing all the names, and listening to the music. And then I noticed a section called "Community and E-sports".

Hmm...

If the EU digital versions have the same problems as the Asian ones (error 12 and GM's manually having to flag accounts) this thread is going to be so much funnn.

FinKL

But it's been like that for like 15 minutes now! ;_;

It's your call, I had this happen to me in the beta, on my mac. I hit cancel and tried to load it up and it became corrupt/wouldn't load again. I had to delete the whole thing and I just let it do it's thing over night and it seemed to go through. I can't attribute the trick to either letting it go, or hoping you don't get a corrupt uninstall

EDIT: GOOD TO HEAR! :)

Jobacca

Neo Member
Hey, I need help with the downloader. It made it to 7,60 of 7,60 gb this time and it says "Finished downloading Diablo III installer thingy". All I can do is cancel, and it's been stuck like that for a while. Do I have to cancel it to finish it? I don't want it corrupted like the last time I tried.

Don't! Let it complete itself.

zlatko

Banned
Sooo how exactly does a guest pass work?

Think you can play to almost the end of Act 1 on it. I believe it's 5 days total you get once you activate it. You either use up the time, or you reach the end and it'll want you to upgrade to the full version, but I'm 99% sure it saves all your progress to continue off of.

Burger

UPDATE: Asia server shutting down in 10 minutes (~2:20PM PDT)

UPDATE 2: Asia server is now down.

UPDATE 3: Servers are back up. But Error 12 has not been fixed.

UPDATE 4: Servers are down once more.

UPDATE 5: Servers are back up. Error 12 has still not been fixed.

UUUGGHHH. If this is the case for EU... Why can't we have nice things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom