• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

antipod

Damn those login servers are being hammered.

Got past the EULA accepting business once... then timed out.

Error 75 and 37 alternating...

Ashodin

EU CROWD THANK YOU FOR YOUR NOBLE SACRIFICE IT WILL NOT GO UNLOVED

WE HERE IN THE US WILL THANK YOU DEARLY

normandy-veteran-salute-c-us-army-europe.jpg

Calidor

Spoiler threads make sense when the game has been out for a bit.

I suppose that makes sense since asia has had the game before everyone else, but in general not really. It should just be spoiler tagged when you're talking about endgame stuff.

Please just STFU and don't post ever again.

tch

What pisses me the fuck off is their decision to be online-only. If they force that on the customer, they better BE FUCKING ABLE TO BACK IT UP WITH THEIR SERVERS

Aesthet1c

Spoiler threads make sense when the game has been out for a bit.

I suppose that makes sense since asia has had the game before everyone else, but in general not really. It should just be spoiler tagged when you're talking about endgame stuff.

Dude you are a dumbass, just stop posting.

Corto

What we need is some hint of organization. We need to make a list to enter the game in order. If we go all at the same time we're screwed.

ZanDatsu

Sometimes server busy sometimes stuck on authenticating credentials. Should I leave it on the authenticating screen? I'd like to think it's auto-retrying to connect during this screen.

Raptomex

Will we be able to register the CE edition on battle.net then download it? Anybody know? I haven't really gotten a straight answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom