• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinKL

loud-noises.jpg

This must be how Europe feels

Discussion? People caring about spoilers wouldn't click the link, people who didn't care about spoilers would click the link. You know, normal rational behavior.

The image isn't really a spoiler if you have like half a brain even and realize what game you're playing.

Dude, you edited that shit after the fact. At first you directly linked it with no warning.

That is fucking shitty dude.

Burger

Discussion? People caring about spoilers wouldn't click the link, people who didn't care about spoilers would click the link. You know, normal rational behavior.

The image isn't really a spoiler if you have like half a brain even and realize what game you're playing.

It's one thing to post the stupid image. It's quite another to not be humble and admit you fucked up.

Oh you mean like the kind of discussion THAT WOULD TAKE PLACE IN THE FUCKING SPOILER THREAD HOLY HELL YOU ARE DENSE AS FUCK

Riggs

Banned

You know those times where it's good for a person to just admit their wrong and move on? This is probably one of them for you =/

Guess I will be seeing you guys tomorrow. Add me to the list please:

Name: ColossalLazy
BattleTag: ColossalLazy#1502
Region: South America
Class: Monk

Tess3ract

Banned
Dude seriously you're just only asking for more people to yell at you
Other than not being aware there was a spoiler thread (otherwise I would have posted it there instead) I didn't actually break any site rules. Spoiler is marked and linked, it's established what was in the link. I didn't mention what was in the link other than saying it was a big spoiler.

Seriously, ban that guy. I'm not kidding. Posting a spoiler image, with IMG tags is unacceptable.
It was like five seconds accidentally, jesus christ I'm fuckign sorry.

Revoh

Other than not being aware there was a spoiler thread (otherwise I would have posted it there instead) I didn't actually break any site rules. Spoiler is marked and linked, it's established what was in the link. I didn't mention what was in the link other than saying it was a big spoiler.

Stop
Posting
God
Dayum

Ashodin

I just think people don't want to see your name talking about what you did atm, bro.

tch

Please just stop posting. Already pissed enough without having to read your apologies every page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom