• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blizzard have said the starter edition is not available for 30 days after launch, and if you want to play without a license, you will need a Guest Pass. Take that how you will.

I assume the starter client is the same as the retail client, but I'm not sure.

I'm not sure that's the case. I just added a Guest Pass and this is my account now:

290TP.png

It would appear that Starter Edition = Guest Pass.

whyman

Ok so they have allready proved that going online drm was a bad idea for a single player game like this. Now can we have offline single player back?

HenryHSH

lol @ people still discussing the spoiler... It's over, it's done. Move on! Let's focus on EU servers getting hammered and complain about that.

Shahadan

WTF is 4.2 gb wtffffffff

Run the executable to pre-load again. If there is still a MPQ.part or something in your folder, you're missing a piece. If that doesn' t work go to battle.net and re-dl the game :s
That's what I did. Like with WoW you can play around 20% of the download anyway.

Tess3ract

Banned
what possessed you to post the pic? what did you think it would accomplish?
Discussion? People caring about spoilers wouldn't click the link, people who didn't care about spoilers would click the link. You know, normal rational behavior.

The image isn't really a spoiler if you have like half a brain even and realize what game you're playing.

99%

Maybe try running the installer as administrator. Not sure, just throwing stuff out there. Worth a try.

Hmm according to Bnet I have the US version eventhough I am in the EU, this is getting crazy.

I just launched the US installer and it's downloading the whole game again.

This is a mess.

Beta worked great for me.

Ashodin

Discussion? People caring about spoilers wouldn't click the link, people who didn't care about spoilers would click the link. You know, normal rational behavior.

The image isn't really a spoiler if you have like half a brain even and realize what game you're playing.

Dude seriously you're just only asking for more people to yell at you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom