• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, it's never a proper Blizzard launch without epic human and tech meltdowns.

I'll let ya'll beta test the live experience for me this week ;p Godspeed, friends.

Other than not being aware there was a spoiler thread (otherwise I would have posted it there instead) I didn't actually break any site rules. Spoiler is marked and linked, it's established what was in the link. I didn't mention what was in the link other than saying it was a big spoiler.

It was like five seconds accidentally, jesus christ I'm fuckign sorry.

iunno man, that full image was on my screen for quite a while, had to mash f5 while averting my eyes away, lol

vehn

If you group with another person, does the Xp you get from each mob split in half? And with 3 people split by 66%? Wouldn't that mean you'd be pretty underleveled compared to someone that is solo?

qazqaNii

300%2B5.jpg

CANT GET IN!"

Desaan

People think I'm crazy for not buying D3 for launch day, if I wanted to stare at a log in screen for 4 hours I'd boot up my cancelled WoW account.

Enjoy your log in game folks!

Wow, I was going to pick up an NA account code instead of an EU one to get to play sooner (cheaper vs going to buy retail or from blizz) but maybe I should go to give it a good 10+hours to sort itself out..

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4064636470#1

Due to high concurrency the login servers are currently at full capacity. This may cause delays in the login process, account pages and web services.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience while this is being resolved.

It's pretty much a given that the US servers are going to completely shit the bed and die right?

...and then that the max payne servers will die from angry Diablo fans needing something to do?

Thrakier

Due to high concurrency the login servers are currently at full capacity. This may cause delays in the login process, account pages and web services.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience while this is being resolved.

Why is no one ever able to do such a launch? Is it really so hard to pull off? I guess they they kinda knew before how many people will hammer the servers...

Cipherr

Guys remember the stresstest they did? Yeah that worked out great!

Funny thing is, you KNOW they tried. I mean, I'm sure they absolutely remember WoW's launch and wanted to do better. But goddamn, you just cannot contain that shit. Game has been to long coming, they likely attempted to clearly overestimate for safety, and still underestimated.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
asdfsadfsdafasdfsadfsdafasdfsadfsdafasdfsadfsdafasdfsadfsdafasdfsadfsdafasdfsadfsdafasdfsadfsdafasdfsadfsdafasdfsadfsdafasdfsadfsdafasdfsadfsdafasdfsadfsdafasdfsadfsdafasdfsadfsdaf

Number45

Blizz must really hate thanking people for their patience... when they usually show that they have none.

*tries login again*

*cries*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom