• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home early from work (becuase I went in early, because I woke up early, etc...) so I'm happy that I'll actually be around when the servers come on. Might be the first time I've ever gotten into a game this large from the jump.

Opiate

My father and I went and got our copies. We're ready, but I am a responsible employee and will wait until after work tomorrow.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Good luck NA. Had a blast last night. Fucking work ... can't wait to get home.

Which is is more secure, a battle.net authenticator device or the mobile app version?

Equally secure. The convenience of the keychain is that you won't have issues if you wipe your phone though. But you could say the mobile app is "more secure" since you could hide that behind a lock screen.

kameha5th

Banned
Is those pictures from the GameStop in Marple Crossroads, PA? I used to work there! I wasn't there to pick up the game, but I was just browsing the thread and noticed the pics.

It's the GameStop in Pearland,TX.

There was literally more people there for Max Payne than D3 Customers LOL.

4 D3 people, 11 Max payne people.

Only for special occasions:

laga.jpg

Now that is a classy beverage. I really should pick up a bottle of Islay for the D3 marathon this weekend...

LProtag

Well I'll just take it one step further and point out that this game is, ultimately, silly and meaningless. Also we'll all be dead within 100 years and very few will even recall our names, let alone miss us.

Have fun.

A handful of us will probably be dead in 25 years, most of us in 50, probably all of us in 75.

Yuterald

It's the GameStop in Pearland,TX.

There was literally more people there for Max Payne than D3 Customers LOL.

4 D3 people, 11 Max payne people.

Oh okay, it's creepy how similar the stores are designed. I mean, I know all the stores have a standard look/structure, but it literally looked like my old store, hah!

Darkone

After trying to log in for an hour and 40 minutes i finally got in and played for 4 and a half hours, i was pure fun. servers came up at 1:00 AM here and a friend came to my place at taht time to share the experiance.

Now i am at work need to pass 9 hours, and instead of a bed i want to play more :(.

btw, there was NO lag at all, and after logging off i tried to log back in to see if i will get error 37, but instead i logged in with no problem.

Rufus

Well I'll just take it one step further and point out that this game is, ultimately, silly and meaningless. Also we'll all be dead within 100 years and very few will even recall our names, let alone miss us.

Have fun.
You know, some days I take solace in knowing that nothing I do truly matters. I have been glancing at a download bar for hours. Today is one of those days (and yesterday too, because GMT+1).

Noirulus

Have fun.

Your old avatar would've went perfectly with this post.

Have fun.

Haha.

I was actually just agreeing with you, I think this might be the last time I purposely stay up to play a game release hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom