• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazzy

you know, i'm really glad its 5pm here when the US servers go live.

now i can play all evening/night/next day/forever till the end of time

Radec

4172617_700b.jpg

holy shit.

his body is so ready!

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Well, I broke down and decided to visit the local Wal-Mart. They had three copies and there was a dude ahead of me getting one. Anyway I got mine but then this 70 year old cashier starts asking me questions about the game, apparently it turned out to be trivia and I got it right so I got a poster and an anniversary soundtrack CD.

?

EoGDm.jpg
s8ix7.jpg

Bring it on!

Now to see if support really will give me my standard edition key back (bought through battle.net) when I upgrade so I can put it on my boyfriend's account.

red731

At the work again...

When my dad will receive the package, I am taking half day off today and day off tomorrow.

My clean and updated laptop is ready.

'Tis gonna be a long day.

Well, I broke down and decided to visit the local Wal-Mart. They had three copies and there was a dude ahead of me getting one. Anyway I got mine but then this 70 year old cashier starts asking me questions about the game, apparently it turned out to be trivia and I got it right so I got a poster and an anniversary soundtrack CD.

?

EoGDm.jpg
s8ix7.jpg

Bring it on!
Uhh... is Walmart the only place to get that soundtrack?

holy fuck it's like new years eve but instead of being drunk I'm highly overcaffeinated.

also this is way more hype than some stupid ball drop and calendar flipping.

Magnus

So, fuck, I just realized that my canceled my last phone sync and disrupted the restoration of a lot of old apps. I didn't get to copy my Blizzard authenticator app over. Would I be able to do that now via iTunes and have it still be synced to my battle.net account?

Fuck, I should have thought about this before today.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Noirulus

Anyone else getting this error as soon as they open their launcher? What do I do to fix it? D: (Already tried what it told me to do..)

u83rh.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom