• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoraxes

Aw shit.

logAI.png

oh hello there sarkoth farm
Ka-ching.

zoukka

Strat is max damage if caster. Kill trash mobs quick, kite elites with manageable mods, and trap the elites with ridiculous ones.

Yeah time to aim for max dps then. Anyone know some crazy WD gear target? Any decent sets or just aim at whatever the highest gear available? And what are the easiest and most cost-efficient ways of increasing your dps after you already have decent gear?

rCIZZLE

Yeah time to aim for max dps then. Anyone know some crazy WD gear target? Any decent sets or just aim at whatever the highest gear available? And what are the easiest and most cost-efficient ways of increasing your dps after you already have decent gear?

Look for crit chance and damage on pieces that can roll them. Not sure I'd mess around with ASI since it's still really expensive and nobody knows how big an effect that nerf is going to have. Also look for movement speed.

If, say, your armor has 50int, 50vit, and 50allres you'd want to look for high base int with 3 sockets for topazs. That's probably the cheapest way to increase your dps on pieces that can't spawn crit (don't count legendaries or sets cuz cost).

rCIZZLE

Kripp is getting ready to fight Azmodan on HC Inferno.

edit: WE GOT DRAMA! Krippi benched by Kripp so he can solo it.

Which quest do you start at to farm Sarkoth?

Also, what stats make a good ring?

Best thing to do is go far enough to have the old ruins waypoint which should be after you kill the witches. Personally I don't feel the spot is very good. That's one hell of a drop and probably worth more than anything I've gotten, but you're a lot less likely to even get rares there then with normal boss runs. Even for gold you'd be better off clearing A4 Hell if A1 inferno is too tough.

Artanisix

The gold is pretty decent, I get around 400k / hour and I can do it while watching streams. Plus bonus sexy drops from time to time, this is my second dex Andys to drop here.

Do Northwest Gate quest, go to old ruins and walk west until checkpoint. Then just keep going west and look for dank cellar, spawns 50% of the time.

ElyrionX

Holy fuck I should do this. I've been doing melee, but deadly reach could use shfit sometimes and I have a DH.

Ummm, wouldn't WASD be the most natural key bindings for all PC gamers? Works great with Shift and Q as well. It's what I've been running since the beta. Using 1234 just makes no sense.

red731

Ummm, wouldn't WASD be the most natural key bindings for all PC gamers? Works great with Shift and Q as well. It's what I've been running since the beta. Using 1234 just makes no sense.

I am Kripp-sheep(not really), so I use QWER, A for potions and SPACE for standing still.
Move button is D.

Works for me and everytime I put my hands on keyboard anywhere first thing first is qwer and space...f***

Thoraxes

The gold is pretty decent, I get around 400k / hour and I can do it while watching streams. Plus bonus sexy drops from time to time, this is my second dex Andys to drop here.

Do Northwest Gate quest, go to old ruins and walk west until checkpoint. Then just keep going west and look for dank cellar, spawns 50% of the time.

What kind of Gold/Magic Find you rocking?

Radec

Where do you farm this?

Thoraxes

260% gold find, maybe 50% mf? Only have about 15k dps on my DH too. Sarkoth is super easy for range, if you get close enough to him (but not inside melee range) he won't attack you.

I know you should be able to sit in the doorway. I think i'll go buy a bunch of gold find gear and grind some money this way.

Cipherr

Get her just barely on the edge of the screen and she just sits there and lets you wail on her.

I beat her yesterday. Wish I had known this, it was actually a tough fight for me. I could have beat her in my resist set, but I was impatient and my stacks were wearing off, so I went full glass cannon and just had to dodge everything.

Was tough as hell. Those bug phases were rough since she threw them right under my feet and they could one shot me. Had I know I could Zultan Kulle her from across the screen that would have saved me a lot of time.

Curious about Sarkoth now.

Any point in running it with MF? I don't have a GF set

Got my first and only set piece off of him wearing a MF set. I still run it occassionally because its easy to do and gets me tons of gems.

Snookie

Curious what builds people are using for Demon Hunters. I'm struggling on Act 2(inferno) right now. But i know i need to get my dps up. I'm unsure on using sharpshooter or not. Just looking for some suggestions to try.

Totakeke

The thrill of chasing a goblin through groups of mobs and then killing the goblin and realizing the wake of destruction you left behind is a thrill hardcore players will never have.

Well, the sane ones anyway.

Totakeke

I'm using the term sniped as in bought it off at 1d12h. I'm not sure what you mean actually.

Sniped also means you bought something for much a cheaper value than it should be.

Actually, that is what it really means, it's just that usually that is when it happens.

RivalCore

I'm using the term sniped as in bought it off at 1d12h. I'm not sure what you mean actually.

Sniping is usually stealing/outbidding/being a lucky bastard at the last moments of an auction. Isn't it?

Still feels good to hit the buyout at 1d12h though. I've gotten some nice gear that couldn't have been up for more than a minute or two.

Xanathus

Sniped also means you bought something for much a cheaper value than it should be.

Actually, that is what it really means, it's just that usually that is when it happens.

I'm also using it as the term for getting it for a much cheaper value, a ring like that is one of the best barb rings ever and is worth at least 5 mil.

Cipherr

Curious what builds people are using for Demon Hunters. I'm struggling on Act 2(inferno) right now. But i know i need to get my dps up. I'm unsure on using sharpshooter or not. Just looking for some suggestions to try.

amareohdamn.png

No but seriously, thats what I use. I really like CoTW. Its active a lot when I am kiting because I drop them repeatedly to use the trigger sounds of traps to help me track where the elite pack is just off screen.

Totakeke

I'm also using it as the term for getting it for a much cheaper value, a ring like that is one of the best barb rings ever and is worth at least 5 mil.

That's why he said he didn't really think you bought something worth way below it's value. I think people usually don't value % life much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom