• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

rCIZZLE

Seriously no dumber mod than reflect damage as a DH. Seems like half the elite mobs spawn with it anymore.

Also, I wish the hitboxes were a little better. If something winds up and I side-step it shouldn't still hit me.

balddemon

Banned
Seriously no dumber mod than reflect damage as a DH. Seems like half the elite mobs spawn with it anymore.

Also, I wish the hitboxes were a little better. If something winds up and I side-step it shouldn't still hit me.

i've gotten really good at just running away from the dark berserkers in act 1

i think reflect dmg is bad for all range... as a wd, I die from taht shit so fast with darts and all my dots

Ferrio

Banned

Tell me about it. I'm running act 4 inferno with only 9k HP.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
I only have 1.2M and I can't even do Act 2 as a Barb. All the equipment I need are 1-2M each. Ugh

My recommendation:
1. Invest in magic find gear
2. Return to act 1 for several grinds
3. After path 1.03 you should get what you need and prices will drop.

My wizard probably would still not do act 2 comfortably. I'm waiting for patch 1.03 and just grinding in act 1. I'm gradually getting better equipment...mostly legendary set items one by one. But even those are lvl 61 legendary sets. But I figure these + 220% MF will quickly get lvl 62-63 drops after the patch and I'll snag another 20k dps, 2k armor, 10k life.

Reflect damage is really beatable as DH, imo. Just use smoke screen just as your first projectile is about to hit, and you should avoid damage. Rinse and repeat until they go down. If it's something tough and fast like Phase beast, I just find a door and hop in and out with SS and cheese them until they die.

Of course you can't do that shit if they've got plague, firechains, and to a lesser extent arcane sentry.(might be forgetting a few annoying affixes)

Yeah, that's how I beat ZK in inferno too. He just stood on the opposite side of the soulstone and waited for me to slowly murder him again. I tried doing that with Cydea, but after she took a certain amount of damage, she started moving again, lol.

Zyzyxxz

WOOT found my first legendary... and it sucks!

7392181942_36803dcb0e_o.jpg

Most of the actual bidding on the auction house seems to barely hit 100K.

Should I just salvage it?

teh_pwn

Not worth the auction house slot.

Sell to vendor. Or better yet, toss from inventory, leave game, and start new game, just to be sure.

Generally I sell any 2 hander above level 55 and below 800 dps to vendor. AH is littered with those at 5-15k.

teh_pwn

What the fuck do you expect me to do god damn it?

10m in each direction with plague pool and about 6 arcane sentries

Got it eventually, but my god it was just dumb. Not hard, DUMB!

Not use monk.

Wizard could handle that easy. Though add teleport and fast walling then I'd die too...but if I'm trying to get 5 NV I blast disintegrate, illusionist, run, repeat, and head to the entrance. If I survive, I'll exit and wait for cooldown, enter, nail them, repeat. If I die, I'm close enough to prevent them from healing.

Junie12

Heh, I just saw that affix tonight and I didn't even bother fighting them, I was there to farm gold not spend half an hour fighting cheap elites!

That's why I hate farming Act I inferno because of bullshit like that.

Shouta

Inferno? Get like 300-400 Resist using One With Everything and a method of healing either LoH or enhanced Life Per Spirit Spent and you'll do Act 1 pretty easily.

400 Resist is pretty easy to get and shouldn't be too expensive if you're being meticulous about getting cheap gear.

I could almost just sit there and take all of that on my Monk now.

teh_pwn

Also, movement speed helps with monk. You'll be able to maneuver around those arcane turrents, assuming there's no lag.

Inferno? Get like 300-400 Resist using One With Everything and a method of healing either LoH or enhanced Life Per Spirit Spent and you'll do Act 1 pretty easily.

400 Resist is pretty easy to get and shouldn't be too expensive if you're being meticulous about getting cheap gear.

I could almost just sit there and take all of that on my Monk now.

My resists are about that. I can stand in plague just fine but plague and desecrator on top is just too much.

It was incredibly tedious but I only died once. When I got into a position to attack from comfortably it didn't take long. I'm just mindfucked at how terrible that affix combination is

I was hitting for maybe 1 minute out of an 8 minute encounter

red731

So.. has anyone tried melee DH?

I just started playing DH for the first time since beta yesterday and I am looking forward on how far it will get me.

Morokh

A friend of mine who bought the game left his account to his girlfriend for some time, she played with it on two different computers and her account ended up locked.

After calling Blizzard, they told her that it is because she used it on more than two IP adresses ....

WTF ? aren't we supposed to be able to log-in anywhere ?

Did someone encounter the problem ? could it be because there is no authenticator bound to the account ?

A friend of mine who bought the game left his account to his girlfriend for some time, she played with it on two different computers and her account ended up locked.

After calling Blizzard, they told her that it is because she used it on more than two IP adresses ....

WTF ? aren't we supposed to be able to log-in anywhere ?

Did someone encounter the problem ? could it be because there is no authenticator bound to the account ?

Bullshit.

I've moved around with my computer to a dozen of different ip : It asked me my secret question at each connexion but never locked it up

- Any EU player can get me to Belial inferno fight ? I have 20 minutes to spare...

Ashhong

Well you had an Arch Axe, which is the highest iLvl axe. I know all the iLvl63 weapons by looks now. :p

Is that the one on the right side I believe? It gave me a whopping 500 2handed damage and 1 socket.

swiftlame will also be giving away clouds from infernal pony land on his stream, we'll get you to 5 stacks and two people will be able to loot clouds with us!

How do I get in on this?!

i have no problem p2. im a monk, serenity makes it a cakewalk, maybe ive just been getting getting horrible luck with my 55% dodge rolls, just cant keep up with his damage in p3. hoping to hire a good dps! :)

I've got 70k dps w/o sharpshooter if you wanna try beating inferno diablo. Dunno if it's good enough for 2 people, but I get VERY close to beating him solo. It's just so disheartening when you lose right in the very last moments of phase 2.

edit: I also die in 1 hit lol

Ketch

So I hit 60 with about 400k in my stash, I've since invested that bidding cheap all resist or other items that I intend to flip... AH is the secret the cow level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom