• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can nigh guarantee this. I really hope they dont over nerf it. But I see them nerfing it hard for some reason. Player base sleepwalks through it, complains about not having anything to progress through.

they said they liked where act I was....and that fucking terrifies me.

theta11

they said they liked where act I was....and that fucking terrifies me.

It doesn't mean they are bringing things down to the same level, they just feel that Act I is in the right place and doesn't need changing. It's just there's going to be less of a gap between Act II and III/IV.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Is Izual really this hard on Inferno ?

Krippi should be using frost nova + wave of force (impactful wave for stun) + Mirror Image (Mirror Mimics so that their novas and waves freeze/stun too). It CCs Izual and the Opressors pretty well.

Eh, They're doing well enough with the current spec. Might as well stick to it.

Narag

Please this. I want to see the stream blow up.

Doesn't matter. ilvl63 drops in Act 1 AND guaranteed rare drop from elites. I'm not even leaving Act 1 for the duration of my farming time.

That 2% drop rate for ilvl63 in Act I sounds a little frustrating to me. Have to hope you get the ilvl 63 item then have to hope for decent rolls.

rCIZZLE

That 2% drop rate for ilvl63 in Act I sounds a little frustrating to me. Have to hope you get the ilvl 63 item then have to hope for decent rolls.

Elites in A1 are a joke. I'm sure my DH is capable of steamrolling most A3/A4 elites but why bother? Go to A1 - portal somewhere - 2shot any elite in my way. Won't have to worry about time lost from dying or anything like that.

...but you can do Act II without issue, right? Isn't there a double % chance of ilvl63 in act II (after the patch)

It's really about speed. A lot of the best rares will be non-weps that can spawn with very good stats even if not attached to a ilvl63 base. There's not even once pack that'd be annoying in A1.

parasight

Act I should be pretty good to farm since you can clear it and then do Ponyland.

With the upcoming repair cost increase, I want to minimize dying as much as possible in my farming.

RDreamer

Ahahaha, so that bow I picked up kind of cheap and wanted to flip on the RMAH came back right in time for my DH to hit level 48 where I could use it... Put it on and now I have 25,000 dps... in Nightmare Act IV. LOL

And with the nerf tomorrow the bow'll still be worth a shit ton since there's no ias increasing its damage. So, 898 damage for level 48 and up.

Welp, I just hit the jackpot. Nothing like it on the AH for less than 50 million.

OPZgc.jpg

rCIZZLE

Ahahaha, so that bow I picked up kind of cheap and wanted to flip on the RMAH came back right in time for my DH to hit level 48 where I could use it... Put it on and now I have 25,000 dps... in Nightmare Act IV. LOL

And with the nerf tomorrow the bow'll still be worth a shit ton since there's no ias increasing its damage. So, 898 damage for level 48 and up.

Keep it for pvp if nothing else. If mid level dueling is a thing then it could be worth a ton.

Welp, I just hit the jackpot. Nothing like it on the AH for less than 50 million.

OPZgc.jpg

Sell that tonight. :p

I don't know where to price at 50m or 100m lol. There's an 1150 bow on the AH for 48m buyout but it has less DEX, and no VIT. Maybe this is more like 75m

rCIZZLE

I hope they fix the staff of ponies disappearing bug next patch. I'm too afraid to craft my inferno version :p

There wasn't a bug, just people tossing it because it looks like a white item they accidentally picked up. Happened to me with my first staff lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom