• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Want to watch Kripparian and Krippi's Diablo attempt, but I've got to get some sleep. Hopefully I'll wake up to good news of at least one of them having killed Diablo.

balddemon

Banned
Its literally kiting in a circle around the outside. The ONLY thing he had to do was watch for the globules and burn a smoke screen when the came. Thats all, I was handling all the caltrops, he didnt have to use discipline for ANYTHING but his freaking smokescreens every 20 seconds.

I am fucking fuming right now.
lol did you ask for help on here? or was it a random?
Stacks? im so sorry haha, i dont know the lingo!!!
nephalem valor. NV. stacks up to 5 times for every champ or pack you kill and it adds 15% Magic Find/Gold Find. you get it when you hit 60.

HenryHSH

Ok Wizard friendos, I have found an awesome build that can be done for cheap! Sorry if repost but this thread moves fast and I can't read it all the time.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/v05rv/wizard_guide_inferno_made_easy_act24_farming_act/

I basically just went to AH bought a 2H 970DPS 2-handed weaon with +296 intellience for 90K gold. I was already having an easy time farming the Butcher on Inferno but now I just beat him easily in under 2 mins while still not use to the new skill slots I adjusted.

Nice, that's pretty much my build on my wizard except I use piercing orb against easy mobs for farming and use seeker for progression. I also love wormhole too much to switch to decoy on my TP.

Want to watch Kripparian and Krippi's Diablo attempt, but I've got to get some sleep. Hopefully I'll wake up to good news of at least one of them having killed Diablo.

They're looking good doing the practice run on coop. Kripp actually surviving better in coop than he did solo.

Cipherr

lol did you ask for help on here? or was it a random?

nephalem valor. NV. stacks up to 5 times for every champ or pack you kill and it adds 15% Magic Find/Gold Find. you get it when you hit 60.

Was a random, I should have asked for a Gaffer, but I figured everyone was watching the stream, and that most wouldnt have tomorrow off like I do, so I didnt want to bother anyone. I should have just done it alone. Just a really bad decision there.

Wow, just looked again and my bow is the 4th highest dps for any crossbow with reduced level requirement of at least 12.

It's this, by the way:

fZ7jg.png

That's the most godly reduced level requirement weapon I've seen. It's not even perfect either.

Anyway, got Kripp's stream on - I think he's still practicing softcore right now though.

As for myself, I may try some Act 3 Inferno pre-nerf early this morning (late this night). I didn't play all day today otherwise besides to check auctions quick. But it's not a huge deal to me not finishing Inferno pre-nerf. I got through Act 2 and that's the hardest hurdle anyway.

And speaking of auctions, a trick I'll definitely at least be trying tonight, even if I don't actually play the game, is trying to find auctions to bid snipe on that will expire during downtime. Especially stuff with Crit Damage/Crit chance. Maybe things with LOH as well.

Cipherr

any way I can see it or its just already on me cause im 60? sorry for the bombard of questions

It will show as a buff on the lower left side of your screen once you kill a champ pack as a level 60. You can test it by starting a quest in normal, run around and find a champ pack to one shot, youll see the buff appear just below your skill bar.

You dont get a stack however until you kill and elite pack. For every elite pack you get, it stacks up to a max of 5 times. If you respec or swap your skills while the buff is up, it automatically expires. It also has like a 1 hour duration, so to maintain that buff you need to be out and actively hunting elite packs.

It will show as a buff on the lower left side of your screen once you kill a champ pack as a level 60. You can test it by starting a quest in normal, run around and find a champ pack to one shot, youll see the buff appear just below your skill bar.

You dont get a stack however until you kill and elite pack. For every elite pack you get, it stacks up to a max of 5 times. If you respec or swap your skills while the buff is up, it automatically expires. It also has like a 1 hour duration, so to maintain that buff you need to be out and actively hunting elite packs.

Duration is 30 minutes.

Sigmaah

http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Nephalem_Valor here you go. it's a buff down by your health

So much more clearer now, thank you both!

Anyone wanna play D3 with me!?!?

inky

Those poison clouds are no joke. The only way to get any clean air in that fight is to continuously pull him in a circle pattern. If you don't do that you'll just die. I was really surprised the first time I fought him in inferno.

I just sat there hitting him for the whole fight. Didn't have too much problem really. Used a couple of pots and ran through him if I got kinda low but it was as easy as the rest of the bosses.

ch0mp

is there a reason Kripp is using the sidearm rune for Frenzy (the one that gives you a low chance to throw a piercing axe) instead of the 5% (25% more total) dmg per stack rune? I mean.. there aren't even any adds in this fight..
More life on hit and more damage. Sidearm hits for 110% with a 25% proc.

balddemon

Banned
More life on hit and more damage. Sidearm hits for 110% with a 25% proc.

maniac is constant 20% buff to dmg. if you had a good amount of lifesteal + LoH, i'd say maniac is better. as it is, i use maniac so i can kill individual pack members quicker

SUPARSTARX

I got that info off one of his streams or videos. If it turned out to be wrong then I guess we were all wrong.

I assume he tested it.

HenryHSH

Dont belvie it, i got another legendary drop yesterday, two in one day :).

I've had two within one hour... Both poop. I also know someone that got the same legendary with the same stats from two different racks one after the other. (I think he posts on gaf, I don't remember)

Darkone

I've had two within one hour... Both poop. I also know someone that got the same legendary with the same stats from two different racks one after the other. (I think he posts on gaf, I don't remember)

Well i had X3 Nepharium Valor at that time and it dropped from an elite, so that might helped.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Ok Wizard friendos, I have found an awesome build that can be done for cheap! Sorry if repost but this thread moves fast and I can't read it all the time.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/v05rv/wizard_guide_inferno_made_easy_act24_farming_act/

I basically just went to AH bought a 2H 970DPS 2-handed weaon with +296 intellience for 90K gold. I was already having an easy time farming the Butcher on Inferno but now I just beat him easily in under 2 mins while still not use to the new skill slots I adjusted.

That looks like the generic venom hydra/blizzard build that has been around for a long time. It was the original build that the world first Inferno Diablo killer used.

LegoDad

LOL. me too. does that make me an asshole?

honestly though, i don't see how they can not die. krippi died like 3 times during each practice run

He was trying stupid stuff each time, to see if they could survive it.. they will be extra cautious this time.. I still think Krippi should steal world's first, and then have Kripp die... lol

Zyzyxxz

That looks like the generic venom hydra/blizzard build that has been around for a long time. It was the original build that the world first Inferno Diablo killer used.

Heh as I said sorry for repost but I generally don't read up on the Diablo forums or such very much due to my work schedule. With my limited time I try to play as much as I can instead of reading about it, no sarcasm intended, and I got excited about such a viable build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom