• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when Blizzard said "Inferno hardcore is not ment to be beatable, we don't think anyone will ever finish it"

oh ok.

I dont think they ever imagined people farming goblins in hardcore all day endlessly for weeks in order to gear up with minimal risk. Also skipping leveling from 1-60 through zoltun kulle, and every other exploit kripp used to get here

This is definitely intense. Been following his stream for weeks. Awesome to be seeing this happen right now

Radec

GGGGG

lol at the drops, as usual.

Should have been a legendary ring something like "World's First" or something. Stats don't matter.

Best drop is a level 50 ring, rest blues. Lulz.

It's not by any means farmable though. If people attempted him enough times, especially trying to get valor stacks as well on hardcore, there's no way you wouldn't die sooner or later, and probably sooner.

linsivvi

That was great, but I don't understand why they keep allowing Diablo to teleport around. That's just way too risky. Don't they know Diablo won't ever teleport in phase 1 and 3 if they stay off the ledges and the bridge? Just keep running around in circle and snipe him.

The best part is these are the only 2 people in the world that will ever be able to say they killed him pre-nerf.

Before all this I said that Kripp had nothing on Kungen, but I humbly retract that. Kripp is a fuckin god. Newfound respect was had this day.

Now that Inferno Hardcore has been bested what demon is left to slay?

5 Stack NV Inferno Hardcore Diablo (or hell, even Azmodan - not sure about the other bosses on that mark either.)

There's no fucking way they could have gotten through Act 3 without changing their builds pretty much every mob pack.

Everything wrong with the game right there. They just accomplished the most difficult thing there is to do and Kripp got 2 blues, lol.

haha, this wasn't about the gear.

Grats to Kripp & Krippi. Only 2 people to EVER kill diablo Inferno HC before the nerf.

Radec

Congratulations to Kripparrian on the world's first Hardcore Inferno Diablo kill!

On Twitch website.

Awesome. Well deseved.

Trickster

Everything wrong with the game right there. They just accomplished the most difficult thing there is to do and Kripp got 2 blues, lol.

Getting shit loot from bosses is nothing new to diablo games. This ain't WoW where bosses are guaranteed to drop shiny loot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom