• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for people who have been watching this for weeks, though I guess they may have enjoyed it.

Eh its kind of enjoyable to listen to while playing, just leave it on in the background. He has a colorful cast of guys and they talk about various Diablo-related topics. It's almost like a Diablo 3 podcast...kinda. :lol

balddemon

Banned
now that im watching this there's no way they die. both of their HC characters are so much better than their SC chars. its in the bag

Svafnir

I remember when Blizzard said "Inferno hardcore is not ment to be beatable, we don't think anyone will ever finish it"

oh ok.

FtHTiny

I remember when Blizzard said "Inferno hardcore is not ment to be beatable, we don't think anyone will ever finish it"

oh ok.

That would have been true maybe, if the maps were random and goblins weren´t in this game. But they thought same maps with set chest- and goblinspawns is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom